What to do after day 500?

We just keep going. If the world's setup is nice and we like the feel of the base... we usually just keep playing. Kill bosses whenever and however often we want. Fill that scaled chest up with green gems. Building mushlights everywhere! Make a custom beach with shell beach turf. Somehow there's always something to do. 

For the most part, decoration and improvement of the base. When updates occur - learning new content. I recently realized that with the new settings, you can turn on events whenever you want, so now I'm trying to catch up with all the content from them that I previously missed. But everyone has different tastes in this regard, if building a large base and decorate is not for you, then either create a new world, or come up with a challenge, or try some mods, or go to random servers and do something there. There are a lot of options.

52 minutes ago, 0127 said:

Somehow there's always something to do. 

45 minutes ago, Lokena said:

There are a lot of options.

You're right, i forgot that Klei added ocean fishing not too long ago so I'm gonna catch every fish now and maybe learn how to farm giant durians

Tame a beefalo, shove those flying light bulbs around your base, get a krampus sack, fight the champion several times, make the fuelweaver pay for his sins, find a way to automate every boss, make a zoo, adopt a tree guard, make an army of houndius shootius's, make a new hamlet, repopulate the world with bees, cover the world with cobblestones, make the merm empire, make a bunny cult, make the new forge, make a battle arena for players, make a scaled chest o' panflutes, fight 3 gangs of shadow pieces and win, make a collections of meat effigies, chest o' snurtle shells, make a bull run with dogs, make a room for everyone, make a game show, go bananas with bananas, rock lobster vs.toadstool, worship a higher being, take turns being a chef, do the highest damage possible, become a marksman, try out wes! Do the unthinkable be WALTER, make a catapoat, invest in leafy meat stocks, wheres my thulecite suit? oh wait I duped it, try it go harder fight a boss with your fists, don't say it do it. 

I could go on and on (if you want me to I WILL) and that would be fun, but just do what you want its your world man! have fun!

Be very-very lazy. Stretch 500 days content on 5k in-game days. Procrastination is your ally.

Alternatively make lots of decorations just because, the "legit" menial-tasks way (not console spawned shenanigans).

Go on long trips around Ocean's turd-like Sea Stacks in search of Sunken Treasures if you also have a gambling addiction.

Plenty stuff to do extremely leisurely of which the Sloth Sin would be so very proud of you.

There are so many things that I realize I can now do after killing all the bosses.

I want to decorate my base and walled pens with only moonwalls and thulecite walls. 

I want to have cobbled roads everywhere I go. 

I want to build scaled furnaces everywhere so I dont freeze in winter. 

I want to have christmas trees all over my world decorated with lights. 

I want to have hundreds of giant waxed veggies.

I want to try characters I didn't play with because I play solo and never had a reason to play willow wilson wes etc.

Oh and I want a full stack of waffles for my go to healing food.

Majority of my worlds never exceed day 500 I get bored of knowing where everything is located or the character I’m playing as and I delete the world for a fresh start as a new character. Keeps things from getting boring- and also let’s me easily delete saves to make room for new ones each large game update

6 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Be very-very lazy. Stretch 500 days content on 5k in-game days. Procrastination is your ally.

Alternatively make lots of decorations just because, the "legit" menial-tasks way (not console spawned shenanigans).

Go on long trips around Ocean's turd-like Sea Stacks in search of Sunken Treasures if you also have a gambling addiction.

Plenty stuff to do extremely leisurely of which the Sloth Sin would be so very proud of you.

Now i kinda want a mod with a 12 hour day and night.

Archived