Theory about how Wagstaff can be halogram, how Walry really came to Tropical Paradise, and who Webbers father possibly is.

The Wagstaff situation is very interesting. We can clearly see that he is not the real Wagstaff, he is like a halogram. When he takes damage   distortions appear in both Wagstaff's appearance and voice. However, if he is a halogram, then how to explain his physical needs for food, glasses, sanity, warmth. Why he can't walk through walls and can take damage. 

551510232_2021-05-06010725.thumb.png.36eefbf672d70c6d0e53b109b61e9cf8.png

What if he is actually still in the real world and temporarily transfers his body to the world of Constant and it sees like a halogram. I know it sounds a little silly, but please listen to it. As we know Wagstaff was the only one who was happy to get into the world of Constanta, his division is "Eureka! My destiny awaits!" He is not afraid to be there and is trying to simply study this world, however, it is very difficult to study this world without having a physical shell, and therefore he created something that allowed him not to completely find himself in the world of Don't Starve. He was definitely not deceived by Maxwell because when he first met him, he says that Maxwell just "Looks like a man who could answer some of my quandaries." He got where he wanted. This also explains why if you put the Wagstaff on the nightmare throne, and then return to him for another character, he will disappear. The Wagstaff could have simply turned off its projection, or it could have been rejected by the throne since it is not completely in Constant. However, in such a case, two questions arise: How could he find out about Constant and how he could be in the real world if in the short film "Next of Kin" we saw exactly how he got into the portal.

275344764_2021-05-06011751.png.7a4545bb90824248db03913677592464.png

The first question is rather difficult to answer, because it says nothing about how he got acquainted with the theory of another world. The only thing I was able to notice is a poster of Maxwell's possible performance in his office in a short film "Next of Kin". Perhaps from his speeches, he studied the work of the Umbra Code and understood about the other world.

67765677_2021-05-06012403.png.4f8cd8b81f3cbe2b2c5eca87a3600c76.png

Regarding the second question. I'm sure that this is not Wagstaff. Firstly, the creator of the halagram himself in Constant becomes meaningless, in the second, the appearance of both characters does not coincide. Moreover, as stated in the official announcement from Klei, Wagstaff got where he wanted. However, in the short film, he tries to escape and does not live to get into Constant. In such cases, who it could be. It resembles Walter or Warly in shape. We know for sure that Walter got into Constant thanks to the radio at Wooide's house, so it’s not him. We weren't shown how Warly got to Tropical Paradise, but what the sous chef is doing in Ohio at the Voxalo factory. Whom do we then know of those who could get into the port as a person who possesses the necessary knowledge? We have Winona, Wilson and Father Webber (Do you remember the Webber quote on Alchemy Engine? "Father used to work on something like that."). We know that this is not Wilson and Winona for sure, since they got to the other world in other ways. In such cases, the father of Webber remains. What else do we know about Webbers Father from his quotes? Here are some of the quotes I found:

Razor- "I watched my father use one of these."

Alchemy Engine- "Father used to work on something like that."

Cartographer's Desk- "Heh heh. I was never allowed in father's study."

Cartographer's Desk (burnt)- "That's probably why I wasn't allowed in father's study."

Top Hat- "Like father used to wear."

Ewelet- "Father taught me how to take care of goats!"

Steel Wool- "Scratchy, like father's beard!"

Volt Goat- "My father kept goats."

Tackle Receptacle- "Father used to take me fishing sometimes."

We know he has a beard spiky like ewecus, worked with the Alchemy Engine, wore a top hat, kept goats and went fishing with Webber. Warly is best suited for this role. His beard is very similar in color and shape to the wool of a ewecus, in his paintings in his house we can see his hobbies for fishing, as well as studying the volt goat, he says that "I had goat once". There are a lot of coincidences. If he really is a father of Webber, then he worked with the Alchemy Engine, if he worked with the Alchemy Engine, then he could very well end up at the Voxalo factory. Some of his quotes say that he also worked as a cook on a galley. Glass Castle- "Reminds me of the ice sculptures in the ship's dining hall.". The commedium reads: "Warly became more desperate, willing to try anything to bring back his beloved Maman... That was when he first started hearing the voice on the radio."
Perhaps the voice on the radio gave him an order so that he could go to Ohio and assemble a portal in the Wagstaff office so that he could find a way out of the problem of his maman.

1685150192_Warlys_family_photos_4.thumb.png.b7a7567c6d95ce5f0ded2e2a36f9d666.png

Thus, it turns out that Wagstaff studies the enother world while being in real world. Warly got through the portal in Voxalo factory and is the father of Webber.

However, I do not exclude that many of the facts are just coincidences, but, I will hope that this is not so. Thanks for reading and sorry for my crooked english!

23 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

i wonder if warly is the dad of webber how come webber dont seem to see warly as his dad?

i find this unfactual because of the fact that webbers dad was an engineer and knew wagstaff supposedly but thats another tangent 

3 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

YOU FOOL, YOU ALMOST STARTED A GENDER THREAD

And I would of gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Just joking. I actually brain farted for a minute and wondered if he was girl. I was going to say, well maybe its...uh (my memory is hot garbage) the daughter of that one dude that was supposed to be taken instead of Wes. 

But yeah, he's a boy.

2 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

And I would of gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Just joking. I actually brain farted for a minute and wondered if he was girl. I was going to say, well maybe its...uh (my memory is hot garbage) the daughter of that one dude that was supposed to be taken instead of Wes. 

But yeah, he's a boy.

ill let you out with a warning this time, but if i catch you again, no main. f o r e v e r

I remember seeing a weird theory a long time ago that Webber's dad worked with Wagstaff and after an accident involving Webber's father, Wagstaff tried to "fix" him by merging man and steel to make a sort of cyborg. That cyborg is WX-78 and Webber is his son. They interact with each other all the time but do not recognize each other because one is now inside a robot and the other is now inside a spider.

Looking back this theory is VERY unlikely, but I still found it humorous

5 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

I remember seeing a weird theory a long time ago that Webber's dad worked with Wagstaff and after an accident involving Webber's father, Wagstaff tried to "fix" him by merging man and steel to make a sort of cyborg. That cyborg is WX-78 and Webber is his son. They interact with each other all the time but do not recognize each other because one is now inside a robot and the other is now inside a spider.

Looking back this theory is VERY unlikely, but I still found it humorous

Not familiar with the first part, but I did mention the last part as a jest at one point because I found the concept ironic.

Honestly though, the idea that Webber's father had a connection to Wagstaff isn't half bad. Webber's a farmer kid essentially, yeah? Let's construct a fake scenario real quick. 

"It's the kind of lamp they have in the city." - Gorge Streetlight
"Father used to work on something like that." - Alchemy Engine
"Like father used to wear." - Top Hat
"That jerk tricked us." - Maxwell (NPC)

Now I'm not really great when it comes to history, nor fashion, nor historical fashion. But isn't a Top Hat more typical of city attire? Sure there are plenty of reasons people may go into a city, but let's run with the possibility that Webber's father has a job in the city. If he's messing with odd machines that sounds right up Wagstaff/Voxola's alley no? That's a whole lot of speculation of course, but let's continue—Wagstaff wants to be in the Constant, right? Presumably he made the portal that collapsed the factory, but who is to say that was his first attempt? Why all the questions?

Maxwell entices [some of] the cast with a desire. For Wigfrid it was the whole "headlines" thing. For Webber we have two ways to read the line "That jerk tricked us." A: Us = Boy & Spider. B: Us = Boy & someone else.

I messed around with B at one point, but A is the best for this thinking exercise. It essentially means that Webber would have been eaten by the spider while in the real world. So having a connection to a crazy scientist who is trying create a connection between worlds is a really enticing thought here. All it would take is an early prototype to spit out a spider and for an accident to occur. Simple enough.

Alternatively, to simplify this—maybe Webber's father was Maxwell's real target and the machine he built was a portal and Webber just got caught in the crossfire. Less moving parts.

Now unfortunately these fun speculations have weakened due to Willow's animatic because we see a Terrorbeak in the real world. At that point there's no reason something else couldn't leak our just as easily.

In the next of kin short that is the real Wagstaff.  Since he's able to be touched by Winona and his glove is separated from him.  Which I doubt could be done to a hologram as that would be affecting his real body.  He obviously wants to be in the constant judging from his lines but in the short he is seen trying to resist being pulled into the portal and reaching out for help.  It makes me wonder if the hologram in the constant is actually the real Wagstaff sending the signal or someone else.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.88ce530f0ba92d82cf510e822a2ff1da.png

image.png.6e77b547195a1b96de14d72d10be5a2a.png

10 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Not familiar with the first part, but I did mention the last part as a jest at one point because I found the concept ironic.

Honestly though, the idea that Webber's father had a connection to Wagstaff isn't half bad. Webber's a farmer kid essentially, yeah? Let's construct a fake scenario real quick. 

"It's the kind of lamp they have in the city." - Gorge Streetlight
"Father used to work on something like that." - Alchemy Engine
"Like father used to wear." - Top Hat
"That jerk tricked us." - Maxwell (NPC)

Now I'm not really great when it comes to history, nor fashion, nor historical fashion. But isn't a Top Hat more typical of city attire? Sure there are plenty of reasons people may go into a city, but let's run with the possibility that Webber's father has a job in the city. If he's messing with odd machines that sounds right up Wagstaff/Voxola's alley no? That's a whole lot of speculation of course, but let's continue—Wagstaff wants to be in the Constant, right? Presumably he made the portal that collapsed the factory, but who is to say that was his first attempt? Why all the questions?

Maxwell entices [some of] the cast with a desire. For Wigfrid it was the whole "headlines" thing. For Webber we have two ways to read the line "That jerk tricked us." A: Us = Boy & Spider. B: Us = Boy & someone else.

I messed around with B at one point, but A is the best for this thinking exercise. It essentially means that Webber would have been eaten by the spider while in the real world. So having a connection to a crazy scientist who is trying create a connection between worlds is a really enticing thought here. All it would take is an early prototype to spit out a spider and for an accident to occur. Simple enough.

Alternatively, to simplify this—maybe Webber's father was Maxwell's real target and the machine he built was a portal and Webber just got caught in the crossfire. Less moving parts.

Now unfortunately these fun speculations have weakened due to Willow's animatic because we see a Terrorbeak in the real world. At that point there's no reason something else couldn't leak our just as easily.

This is really a good theory!!

Archived