why in wurt's victorian outfit do they turn into a goat

I've got a lot of questions about it.
On a stream they mentioned her horns were because she was a merm warrior and not a goat but then what's with the skin?
Also what's with the tail? Goats nor merms have tails like that.
I love the skin, its gorgeous don't get me wrong but there's some oddities with it.

3 hours ago, Ralsei Fan said:

The "Victorian" line of skins are based on the old Gorge event, and in that two of your helpers are a goat named Mumsy and her son Billy, and that Wurt skin is a reference to them

I also believe the lore is that merms are (or at least their ancestors were) transformed goat people. At least that's what the event seems to imply, since failing it turns you into a merm.

44 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

I also believe the lore is that merms are (or at least their ancestors were) transformed goat people. At least that's what the event seems to imply, since failing it turns you into a merm.

Makes me wonder how old Wurt is, especially since the horns and warrior merm status implies she had a previous merm king.

37 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Makes me wonder how old Wurt is, especially since the horns and warrior merm status implies she had a previous merm king.

I'd say Warrior Merm is less a status and moreso a sub-species with that name, depicted by the horns.

During the construction of the Royal Tapestry Wurt's quote is "There lots of Kings in fairy stories... look easy to make!"
Where as her quote for the King is: "Yay! You look just like Kings from fairy stories!"

So I reckon she hasn't met a previous merm King, even there were any. She just builds up a new one based on Fairy Tales.

Archived