Worst Klaus loot?

Not sure if this thread has been created before, but I wanted to ask what's the worst rng you've gotten from the loot stash? 

Mine was 1 royal jelly, 1 desert stone, & 1 dragon scale got 2 amulets with no sack :( oh well always next time 

Loot_Stash.png

I think mine was one steel wool, spiderhat and something else, probably a desert stone. At some point I stopped fighting Klaus every year bc I realised I already have all the stuff I can get from the stash. 

Most of the time I open it I only get the LGAs & wax paper because I consider the rest of the drops worthless. I almost always get shroomskin, spiderhats, down feathers, and desert stones. I don't care about those!

The amount of times I’ve rolled scales/shroom skin (boss drops you can dupe) as the main item and a combination of either larve egg/spiderhat/desert stone/down feather would probably shock some people...

Regardless though, at least klaus drops some guaranteed Wax paper, and even serves as a good festive light source during winters feast (especially when the alternative is fishing for hours on end). And maybe, just maybe, you will get lucky and it will finally fork over the Deerclops eye it’s been holding onto.

Early on I think spiderhats, desert stones, lavae egg, down feather are equally useless.

Later on I only take the eyeball, scales and shroom skin, and the paper pfc. But that's just because I totally overbuild with those 3 items. And winters feast lights, ofc, that's probably the most valuable loot :D 

Spiderhat needs to be removed from the loot pool - worst item you can get and so easy to get normally.

You can't even burn it like a down feather if you don't want it, you have to lureplant it or wear it out.

It's effect is near useless and steps on webbers gimmick as well. 

Worst loot sack for me is beequeen crown (I'm swimming in them as is), larvae egg (Worst pet ever..) and spider hat. Desert stones may be near useless to me as a solo player but I'd still rather one than an egg or spider hat anyday.

Best sack for me: mandrake or shroom skin, royal jelly and mal beak/steel wool. All super useful for me personally. Also if I don't already have it the blueprint for mushlight/bundling wrap is exceptionally good and removes the need to kill toad or BQ.

Archived