Thanks Klei for amazing QOL update!!!

10 minutes ago, Mthestarver20 said:

What do you think is coming out next?

An April’s fools tiny update probably.

And after that, even though I’d like the Webber rework, the novelty of reworks wears off a lot faster than having new content, so I rather have content first and maybe a rework after.

5 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

And after that, even though I’d like the Webber rework, the novelty of reworks wears off a lot faster than having new content, so I rather have content first and maybe a rework after.

I don’t know about when it goes live but I know the next “thing” they teased is supposed to go to beta phase early April.

I hope that in the next QoL update, the ingredient of the bundle will appear when hovering over the with mouse. I don't want to use mods for this and if there are multiple bundle in inventory, it causes trouble.

11 hours ago, gghhrr said:

I don't know if anyone notice about that, you can feed bird with raw monster meat now. I can't find which update(prob FWYS) change this, but it is one of the greatest QOL changes for me

The tradeoff is not being able to feed birds their own fried eggs anymore.

16 hours ago, Mthestarver20 said:

Just need to fix some bugs and the update will be good.What do you think is coming out next?

Considering they are working a lot to fix the bugs we might have to wait a bit more for a next update in line. This qol update was the best thing to happen to the game in my opinion. I was burnt out and having a break away from it, being able to change back to old events sparked the will to play this amazing game again.

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

We need a opitimization rework, I'm a bit worried about the influx of people upset about being unable to play recently.

Yeah.. my guess is that this update broke approximately over half of the workshop. Both Client-sided and Server-sided.
Well, all I can do is wait now.

On 3/13/2021 at 8:27 AM, ShadowDuelist said:

reworks arent supposed to be a novelty they are supposed to actually change ****, I don't even really care that much about his rework despite almost exclusivly playing Webber, I just wanna see lore in da shorts and im hoping for either a human webber skin or a dweller webber skin

Archived