What original person are you beard777

15 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Ok so answer me who is worse

Edgy Rick                           

The Beard 777

I wanna make this a kind of poll but still wanna stay in topic so just react with

Potato cup for edgy rick 

Shopcat for beard

And like for both? They are disgusting in different ways

I like dipping my chicken nuggets in hot buffalo sauce and barbeque sauce, its pretty good.

This thread is pointless. They guy is never gonna change no matter how many times he is called out. He is just gonna keep stealing ideas because there is just so much content he can try and squeeze out of this game.

3 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I like dipping my chicken nuggets in hot buffalo sauce and barbeque sauce, its pretty good.

This thread is pointless. They guy is never gonna change no matter how many times he is called out. He is just gonna keep stealing ideas because there is just so much content he can try and squeeze out of this game.

If we inform people like how trash person he is maybe it can make a difference 

I heard this from a DST youtuber that i cant remember but i agree so im going to tell it here

He said beard is DST communitys face        meaning in other peoples eyes we are trash like him which.. is.. bad.. i dont want that to happen and why not try to fix it

4 minutes ago, Fahrenheit 451 said:

If we inform people like how trash person he is maybe it can make a difference 

I heard this from a DST youtuber that i cant remember but i agree so im going to tell it here

He said beard is DST communitys face        meaning in other peoples eyes we are trash like him which.. is.. bad.. i dont want that to happen and why not try to fix it

Bad publicity is still publicity. It incites curiosity for people not in the know.

And you shouldn't take to proverbial heart what random internet people tell online.

Matter of fact, this Beard-lad seems to be the highest subscribed DST-playing YouTuber atm. Probably another testament that drama, controversy and plagiarism with minor modifications are a valid road to success. Not a success to be proud of from a (debatable) moral standpoint, a "healthy brand", but monetary success nevertheless. There are a lot of "grifters" out there and it pays off, as one can see, time-and-again.

2 hours ago, Fahrenheit 451 said:

20210213_194017.thumb.png.e27c831eac4569432f6bcb708efb92d5.png

As you can see Beard777 just stole Lakhnish's video ( basically reupload dont tell me that its possible that they both think same way)

I want to know what people thinks about this 

You are a ******* dumbass

Now I dont like Beard and I have heard that he stole art or whatever, but are you telling me that he cant ******* make a video on the same topic of a video that is 2 ******* years old? Thats it no more slurtle farming videos, even if it gets outdated you wouldnt wanna make it because its just a reupload

Archived