Community Choice Vignette - Walter - Constant Companion

16 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

image.thumb.png.cf98445e0b5a272ba2a0cd0c8f6aa375.png

EDIT: React with "like" for the first one, "wavey" for the second one, or "health" for the third.
EDIT 2: I was told to just pick one, so it doesn't matter what you react with now.

Hey look, it's my username! Hehe.

This one is just gorgeous. I have had it as my desktop background at some point and also as my profile background picture. I hope that it's the one that will end up being added as a vignette.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:49 PM, Blue Moth said:

image.thumb.png.cf98445e0b5a272ba2a0cd0c8f6aa375.png

EDIT: React with "like" for the first one, "wavey" for the second one, or "health" for the third.
EDIT 2: I was told to just pick one, so it doesn't matter what you react with now.

I like this one the most!

I gotta say.. I’m not really a fan of loading frames without the characters in them- but I guess some people just really really dig forest trees & stuff, this one is pretty just Plz Klei do a few (maybe even brand new ones?) with the games cast of characters shown in the frame as well :) 

At least I have proper answer to my question does the Constant sky has stars xD

Then means there are in Costant whole galaxes... generated and scrapped. When characters enter a new world, is not only land and water. It's whole solar system and more than one! We could get not only random meteors but also comets, aliens and other cosmic stuff...

Does it mean during adventure mode we destroyed at least five galaxies?

3 minutes ago, Notecja said:

When characters enter a new world, is not only land and water. It's whole solar system and more than one! We could get not only random meteors but also comets, aliens and other cosmic stuff...

Don't starve together: Havaria

Griftlands truly is a sequel.:wilson_sneaky:

Archived