Say pal, should Dragonfly drop Dragonfruit?

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

There's already something that drops dragonfruit, it's the saladmander.

Yes, but they don't respawn (unless you use the potion thing in Hallowed Nights). Having Dragonfly dropping dragonfruits can be a fun (and hard) way to obtain them.

7 hours ago, Spino43 said:

Yes, but they don't respawn (unless you use the potion thing in Hallowed Nights). Having Dragonfly dropping dragonfruits can be a fun (and hard) way to obtain them.

Your not wrong but couldn't you just get them from the salamander feed to a bird and startĀ dragonfruit farm for more? Not that I'm against the idea.

9 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Your not wrong but couldn't you just get them from the salamander feed to a bird and startĀ dragonfruit farm for more? Not that I'm against the idea.

My heart won't accept me killing even one salamander as long as Klei doesn't add a proper way for their repopulation.

4 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

My heart won't accept me killing even one salamander as long as Klei doesn't add a proper way for their repopulation.

Yes. I don't want to make a species extinct just because of their fruit.

(Also they are hard af when they are hot)

7 hours ago, Xantown7 said:

that would actually be a nice flair, a fly that became giant because it ate a giant dragonfruit

Imagine a dozen of fruit flies getting to your giant dragonfruit farm.

3 hours ago, Spino43 said:

(Also they are hard af when they are hot)

That's what she (the dragonfly) said. :D

Ā 

Jokes aside, I would like to see a less event restricted way of reproducing Saladmanders. What if dragonfruits could be planted by Wormwood on the lunar island and would spawn a Saladmander.

Archived