clean sweeper/skins

Hi

Since i discovered the clean sweepr, i really enjoy building a nice base and using all the skin i own.  Using it makes me wondering : could it be ( technicaly) possible to change Glomer or Chester skins ? What ever Woby ? Could be a way for Klei to propose some great new skins !

i wish clean sweepers were more easy to build, since it only changes skins of stuff and some skins are only changeable with it

also, it would be nice if the starting items of abigail's flower and wigfrid's spear and helmet have skins at the moment you enter the world

5 minutes ago, VouMorrer said:

i wish clean sweepers were more easy to build, since it only changes skins of stuff and some skins are only changeable with it

also, it would be nice if the starting items of abigail's flower and wigfrid's spear and helmet have skins at the moment you enter the world

you can get a clean sweeper from chopping totally normal trees if youre lucky

You really don't need multiple sweepers, i don't see the issue here. Unless of course you play with random people that take whatever they can and don't give it back or throw somewhere else once their inventory is clogged. Besides, you can easily mass produce evil petals by capturing butterflies, planting them onto the ground then killing yourself to haunt the flowers in order to turn them into the evil variation. Even then, one sweeper is definitely enough, atleast for me. I don't see the reason to carry it around everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I really really really do not want to see "skins" for mobs, it feels very wrong and silly to me.

I understand where you are coming from, but consider this: Hallowed Nights Lightbugs that are just like the normal ones, except with a small white sheet over them and black eyes drawn on that sheet.

7 hours ago, Wendy C. said:

If you're very, very, VERY lucky. 
Case in point: It has NEVER dropped for me. 

And I have one thousand hours invested. 

This reads like an exageration, the chance of it dropping is 25% per totally normal tree.
image.png.b7e91345bc25b8dc359f1644054594f2.png
Normaly two of those trees spawns in a world:
1 - 0,75 x 0x75 = 1 - 0,5625 = 0,4375
Since I have also seen worlds that had tree of them from normal generation, your chances of getting one is probably higher than 43,75% per world.
So I wouldn't say you need to be very lucky to get them.

That said, I would understand if they dropped it from tier 2 magic tab to tier 1 considering you have an easy acess to its crafting ingredients early game as soon as you find a totally normal tree (the tree gives living long and there are dark flowers around it) but you end up kind of gate keeped from crafting the clean sweeper at this stage of the game because you not only need 4 rabbits + 4 boars + 1 top hat to craft the tier 1 magic, but also 7 nightmare fuels + 3 living logs + 1 purple gem to craft the second tier... this second requirement seems a bit excessive for an item that has cosmetic only utility. 

You are able to change Abigail's skins while she is active (but it's reset once she is recalled and summoned again)
Because so many people are trying to correct this. My MAIN POINT here is that an item-tethered follower can be reskinned. NOT THE FACT THAT IT GOES AWAY AFTER. I KNOW THAT. Im saying that to point out that is still something to take note of.

But that being said, this shows the potential of Woby skins! Which would be nice to get

Archived