clean sweeper/skins

9 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

(but it's reset once she is recalled and summoned again)

Yeah, If you do it wrong. 

You can't just Clean Sweep Abigail and think that's it. You need to also drop her flower and Clean Sweep that until it matches her. 
Or you could simply recall her, Sweep the flower, and when summoned she'll look like the flower already. 

7 hours ago, Picklesaurus said:

This reads like an [exaggeration], the chance of it dropping is 25% per totally normal tree.

I wish it was an exaggeration. 
I am extremely fond of my skins, and I use them at every possible opportunity. I also don't like wasting my Mourning Glories just to make another flower for Abigail when I can simply sweep the pre-existing flower. 
I cut down the 'Totally Normal Tree' every chance I get. 
And I can say with absolute confidence, that after One Thousand hours of playtime, I have NEVER received the clean sweeper as a drop. 
I've seen OTHER people get it, but never myself. 

3 hours ago, Wendy C. said:

Yeah, If you do it wrong. 

You can't just Clean Sweep Abigail and think that's it. You need to also drop her flower and Clean Sweep that until it matches her. 
Or you could simply recall her, Sweep the flower, and when summoned she'll look like the flower already. 

Yeah I know, I was more just referring to the fact that you could reskin a "living creature"..
(depending on what you consider living, but you get what I mean)
which is why it could be possible to reskin Woby. or chester, or glommer

4 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

You are able to change Abigail's skins while she is active (but it's reset once she is recalled and summoned again)

But that being said, this shows the potential of Woby skins! Which would be nice to get

For that. You need to change Abigail's flower first before summoning her. That way you can keep her with the new skin even if she's recall :)

Edit: Sorry didnt see the above answer !

I sincerely hope the year of Beefalo update coming next month comes with Beefalo skins that I can use the clean sweep to change- And I hope that weird Catcoon looking beast thing ends up being one of them.

But when I read the Topic of the thread I thought it was about ACTUAL Skins.. for the Clean Sweeper itself- and in that case.. I want a witches broom to match my Creepy Cauldron and Bewitching Wickerbottom skin set.

Dropping the sweep on the ground has decorative potential- in fact it’s what I used in my Halloween build for the 2020 Hallowed Nights Event.

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I sincerely hope the year of Beefalo update coming next month comes with Beefalo skins that I can use the clean sweep to change- And I hope that weird Catcoon looking beast thing ends up being one of them.

But when I read the Topic of the thread I thought it was about ACTUAL Skins.. for the Clean Sweeper itself- and in that case.. I want a witches broom to match my Creepy Cauldron and Bewitching Wickerbottom skin set.

Dropping the sweep on the ground has decorative potential- in fact it’s what I used in my Halloween build for the 2020 Hallowed Nights Event.

I think that a Belongings pack like the Year of the Carrat one would be pretty good for the beefalo one (And it could include a saddle skin)

16 hours ago, VouMorrer said:

i wish clean sweepers were more easy to build, since it only changes skins of stuff and some skins are only changeable with it

It's especially bad on public servers, where you more or less need to make another Clean Sweeper every time you want to use it since if you ever leave it anywhere other than in your inventory someone will grab it and disconnect with it for some reason.

Archived