Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

I can check into it Monday - DM me your steam ID so I can take a look. 

@JoeW Could you check mine as well? I'm stuck at pending but I signed up the 19th when this thread was posted the 18th which would be within the first 24 or so hours. I have no limits and own the base game as well. So not sure what I'm missing? If I have to wait I'll gladly do so but if I can see it early all the better! It looks amazing!

May i remind that 'waiting' is part of the fun?

In the end 1/2 weeks againts the thousands of hours people is going to invest will be negligible:-D

Feels like going against the devs with conspiracy theories on Saturday/Sunday while they are probably trying to relax to be productive on the week to come isn't getting the release date any sooner, probably is pushing it away:-D

Let's invest our energy on funny memes to ease the pain..

and-nowwe-wait.jpg

I did registered between friday 20 16h12 CET ( Paris ) and Saturday 21 13h06 CET ( Paris ). I do not know which one is the Alpha an the other one the forum ^^'. Source : My mail box. My Steam account is not limited.

Maybe after all that was too late. And time zones do not help.

47 minutes ago, LuteroK said:

Astounding news! Best late birthday gift! Thanks for the hard work, Klei <3

Just saying, an alpha selection would be a cool belated gift :P :P 

Can't wait to "1st" that preorder! <3

people who pretend their birthday is 11 29 2020 are the worst. late? your birthday was 2 months ago or longer . bet.

7 minutes ago, geniusthemaster said:

people who pretend their birthday is 11 29 2020 are the worst. late? your birthday was 2 months ago or longer . bet.

bit cynical lol. my birthday was actually on the 23rd.

that said at this point we're a week away so i'm in no rush personally at least :P

mine was on the twentieth, I hope I don't have to turn fifty, first. :)  I am eager too check it out, only because I just started over and was at a good point. Great work so far on the dlc, it has reinvigorated the game, many many new posters here with 1 or two posts, lots of engagement. Seems word of mouth is at least mildly effective for the game. Bodes well. Dedicated following.

I really didn't want to lose heart right then in the last build, so here's to hoping the dlc alpha progresses without delay, and we get to see the final product soon enough. However, I would be thankful to get in, selfishly to alleviate my own boredom...

4 hours ago, geniusthemaster said:

Who cares if my birthday was months ago or not? It was this week, but regardless, I'll be using that extra birthday cash to fund the purchase. 

I'm sorry YOUR birthday was last month and all you got was a bucket of stale candy. 

Archived