Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

Well my page went from registered to registered we will notify you if you have been selected. Need me some alpha, the "other" holiday game keeps booting me because of  "connection".  ONI does not care if my internet drops for 1/10th of a second and maybe i have been lucky in 6-700 hours but have never crashed

People are clearly sad to not be in yet, but I just want to defend the good folks at Klei for a second and thank them for letting in 500 more people, which is almost double the number of people that they planned to (i.e. as opposed to the 300 that they seemed to commit to letting in daily yesterday)!   =)

Thanks KLEI for accepting my beta registration i just bought your game last week (havent played yet no time i will in weekends ill find as many bugs as possible) and this is the first game that i bought using my own money earned by hardwork and u deserved it this game is absolutely good, creative and very original. keep em dlc, updates and games coming!

Archived