Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

2 minutes ago, SixbySix said:

Serious bummer when you sign up last thursday morning and still no invite :(

SAD..........

Well that's mildly depressing! I've been refreshing these posts every 30 minutes for the last half a week thinking any second I'd get in xD

Well at least I can lay off the gas now.

4 minutes ago, reppaz said:

The admins have been (understandably) busy and aren't really responding to comments, but us forum people can figure out how close we are to getting selected on our own. 

I registered on Sat morning and I'm still not in. Has anyone registered Friday or earlier who still hasn't been let in?

Registered on Friday, as well.
Hopefully tomorrow? :drunk:

Just now, reppaz said:

Yeah if any of you guys who registered on Thursday or Friday get let in then please take a quick second to come back over here and let us know so that the rest of us can gauge how close we are to getting in! Thanks! :roll:

You are gonna see me frantically writing "IMMmMM IIiIIiIIiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn", you are good, if I get in at least.

I was going through the registrations sequentially up until today and randomized it up to the 23rd. So people that registered today and yesterday were not in that batch. 

Every day up till next Friday I will be choosing at random from the list of all registrations before that day. 

Please note, these invites are sent out for the purpose of testing. This is not a promotion or to generate hype. So our goal isn't to make sure everybody gets in, it's to test the game before it goes into early access and that we have enough people to find the issues, but not so many that we can't manage the feedback. 

I am happy that you are all excited, but please be patient while we gear up for the real thing in Early Access. 

I've had two nights now playing the DLC, and while this DLC was a no-brainer, take my money decision already, it's even more so, now. If that's possible! My 1300 hours in ONI will easily triple now! :) Thanks for the invite! Can't wait to see the rest - what's there already is excellent! 

Everyday i feel like you all are harassing the developers to get into alpha. Relax, early access isn't too far away, be patient and do some other productive things in real life other than oni...

And happy thanksgiving

22 minutes ago, frog5135 said:

@JoeWCan you reveal how many people have applied? Just want to know the odds of getting in on a given day if you are admitting 500 or so randomly

We can have an educated guess it is between 30k and 10k, since popular youtubers and twitch streamers got it first, all their viewers for sure signed up. I haven't watched their videos because I don't like spoilers but they have big numbers.

9 hours ago, JoeW said:

I was going through the registrations sequentially up until today and randomized it up to the 23rd. So people that registered today and yesterday were not in that batch. 

Every day up till next Friday I will be choosing at random from the list of all registrations before that day. 

Please note, these invites are sent out for the purpose of testing. This is not a promotion or to generate hype. So our goal isn't to make sure everybody gets in, it's to test the game before it goes into early access and that we have enough people to find the issues, but not so many that we can't manage the feedback. 

I am happy that you are all excited, but please be patient while we gear up for the real thing in Early Access. 

:( Refresh web every day. Afraid that may not get the opportunity for the test candidate.

I am having trouble starting the DLC on my Mac. I guess the devs may have patched something, but it won't start, gives an OS error. 

Anyone else getting that ?

EDIT: Oh it happens in the base game too. Looks like the recent patch broke some things, many people reporting the same issue on steam.

Hint for all the waiters.

Verifiy your Email in Klein User Info.

If you logged via Steam, after one week of waiting with the text "Registered" I went to "Verify your Email"...

So now im back to waiting.

Shame

GL all

Archived