Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

1 hour ago, Masarius said:

So many invitation rounds have passed and nothing... I'm the world's most unluckiest person :wilson_cry:

Please quit whining about being the worlds unluckiest person, I promise you're not even close too the world's most unluckiest person, and not everyone will get into the alpha, I haven't gotten in yet either, and yes it's sad, but again this is just the alpha, it's completely random who gets in, Klei has really out done themselves with this dlc so I understand why you are so excited to test it out, I'm so excited too, I've never been more excited for anything, but early access will come soon then we will all have access so just be patient please :) we will get our hands on it real soon

9 minutes ago, Shneegle69 said:

Please quit whining about being the worlds unluckiest person, I promise you're not even close too the world's most unluckiest person, and not everyone will get into the alpha, I haven't gotten in yet either, and yes it's sad, but again this is just the alpha, it's completely random who gets in, Klei has really out done themselves with this dlc so I understand why you are so excited to test it out, I'm so excited too, I've never been more excited for anything, but early access will come soon then we will all have access so just be patient please :) we will get our hands on it real soon

well said!

we all (except the 2000 selected) are still waiting so dont be little baby about this Masarius

In worst case you just need to wait till december for Early access

We have added an additional 1000 users Monday afternoon. 11/23 

We have added an additional 300 users Wednesday afternoon. 11/25 

An additional 500 users have been added. 11/26 - 2:30pm pst 
An additional 500 users have been added. 11/27 - 2:15pm pst 

Funny how in all those additional users, you "somehow" managed to skip over a ton of normal players who signed up in that time, but still managed to make sure you threw it out to youtubers and content creators.

So much for an Alpha test... Clearly it's nothing more than an attempt to whore views and generate traffic.. You're not really interested in testing at all.

3 hours ago, zombieJ said:

Another unlucky round :spidercowers:

Fear not... plenty of Youtubers and other people who signed up LONG AFTER we did got access, so that's all that matters, right?

It's so obvious this is NOT an "Alpha Test" at all and is just an attempt to generate views, traffic and ultimately sales.

I would realy like to know how many people registerd for this.

We have 3600(+The first batch) so about 4000(Maybe there were WAY more in the first batch so maybe 4000-6000?). That are already in.
And i guess this is at MOST 15-20% of the total (propably way less) .
I know im just throwing random numbers around but i really would like to see the statistics/probability of getting in.

Archived