Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 5

1 minute ago, researchlab_2 said:

Damn, that looks really superb! Nothing but to wonder why it didn't get in.

Well, I guess I could as well show mine:

I wonder if it didn't because the text was not "handwritten"

wilson.png

- 0 -
Woow.
It's so gorgeous that I can't look away.

• Like 1

Mine did make it in (on Day 2) but I really wish I had done actual fanart.  So many people did made-from-scratch stuff and I wanted to join in...but I can't draw quickly and when I have no specific ideas.  So a screenshot it was.  It's a nice screenshot.  But I'm still kinda jelly of all y'all who can just throw together entire costumes or quick-carve pumpkins, or do GORGEOUS elaborate artwork.

I think the main problem with the Wendy summoning picture is that it doesn't say "Klei Halloween 2020" on it.  Okay, so her skirt was kinda Sailor Moonified, but it's a really well-drawn picture in general.  If _I_ had entered art it would've been cell-shaded and made in Paint.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 2

sorry for my english and oh... I looked through all pages but couldn't find my artwork
I still can share it here, right?

729172117_khefs.thumb.jpg.9431ebd4225341b27c7b742e5a3b303d.jpg

Kids in "Alice in Wonderland" themed costumes, version without writing
Found out writing didn't blend well with art right after i uploaded it.... what a shame would it be if it wasn't accepted just because i have no taste in fonts haha h D: Sorry Klei if it caused some confusion and thanks for making this event! It was cool to see people from around the world sharing cool cosplays and art, made me realise how big this community is

Hope you all had a nice spooky halloween uwu

• Like 18

O shoot... totally forgot to include the hashtag when I submitted yesterday which is why I didn't see it in the list today... :wilson_cry:

O well, here's my pumpkin carving attempt of Bearger. Not the greatest, but I tried :wilson_goodjob:

IMG_8665.thumb.JPG.f307b914925f7750f6a25d731c7b10ff.JPG

IMG_8667.thumb.JPG.18f3a9f3925e26a42b2c2330c2a4c4ef.JPG

Edited by X-lem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, X-lem said:

O shoot... totally forgot to include the hashtag when I submitted yesterday which is why I didn't see it in the list today... :wilson_cry:

O well, here's my pumpkin carving attempt of Bearger. Not the greatest, but I tried :wilson_goodjob:

IMG_8665.thumb.JPG.f307b914925f7750f6a25d731c7b10ff.JPG

IMG_8667.thumb.JPG.18f3a9f3925e26a42b2c2330c2a4c4ef.JPG

DM me your Klei ID and I can get you put into the the final post. 

1 hour ago, QueenOfFeathers said:

I can't seem to find my submission, I'm pretty certain I submitted it.

Illustration.png

You did, it was late (for me) last night. Can you DM me your klei ID?

14 minutes ago, Mur7Chi said:

sorry for my english and oh... I looked through all pages but couldn't find my artwork
I still can share it here, right?

729172117_khefs.thumb.jpg.9431ebd4225341b27c7b742e5a3b303d.jpg

Kids in "Alice in Wonderland" themed costumes, version without writing
Found out writing didn't blend well with art right after i uploaded it.... what a shame would it be if it wasn't accepted just because i have no taste in fonts haha h D: Sorry Klei if it caused some confusion and thanks for making this event! It was cool to see people from around the world sharing cool cosplays and art, made me realise how big this community is

Hope you all had a nice spooky halloween uwu

Please DM me your klei account ID

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I submitted my own hand-drawn submission yesterday and haven't heard back. I see a ton of people saying they heard back already. Just checking to see if it was accepted. It was concept art in my notebook (my hands flared up from my chronic illnesses so I didn't get to make a final version), but fully hand drawn and followed the rules so I don't know why it would've been rejected. 

2 minutes ago, HRobinSong said:

I submitted my own hand-drawn submission yesterday and haven't heard back. I see a ton of people saying they heard back already. Just checking to see if it was accepted. It was concept art in my notebook (my hands flared up from my chronic illnesses so I didn't get to make a final version), but fully hand drawn and followed the rules so I don't know why it would've been rejected. 

DM me your klei account ID please. We didn't send out message upon acceptance, just rejection. You can check here to see if you got items: https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

But I'm still kinda jelly of all y'all who can just throw together entire costumes or quick-carve pumpkins, or do GORGEOUS elaborate artwork.

You should just go ahead and try. I carved my first ever pumpkin for this event. I will say that I sharpened my best kitchen carving knife on a whetstone for that.

20201031_162407.jpg

• Like 3