Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 5

Phew! That was a lot of submissions. We saw some incredible artwork from all of our fans. I expected a ton of great stuff, but I was truly amazed by all the kind words and fun spirit you all brought to this event.

We received a ton of submissions, from all over the world. I saw carved pumpkins and carved limes, I saw a ton of great cosplay and a bunch of makeshift costumes and a bunch of awesome and clever ways to show off your Funko Pops. 

I know we don't do a lot of fan content like this. We often choose to not push too much community hype content, but this was pretty special and it's apparent that you all really appreciated the opportunity to share your creations. 

Big thanks to everybody that participated. I will have another post later with all submissions together and a bit more about how the event turned out. 

Thanks!
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Health 2
  • Shopcat 1
  • Big Ups 3
  • GL Happy 6

Whoever made the spooky photo album on page 21, Codex Umbra prop on page 60 and adorable Wendy & Abigail comic on page 65 - you're awesome!

And, of course, Klei team is awesome for throwing this event, but that goes without saying.

Edited by Zhuzha
  • Like 6

My drawing was on yesterday's feature at page 47 but I'm posting it here in case some ofyou wants to see. Here's my two favorite scouts talking about a bird they've saw, but I don't think it's the same bird... In case someone wants to see my other drawings my page on instagram is @the_modern_ghost and I'd be really glad if you can take a look at it! Again, thank you for the amazing event Klei! I had a lot of fun watching all of peoples artworks, you're all amazing 

3.png

• Like 8
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 3

Thank you very much for this event. It's hard to believe how many works you had to sort, given that there are over 250 pages in the public domain alone. I really hope that there will be more such events in the future.
By the way, my work is on page 46, and here is a version without any inscriptions:
MeAndFriendHalloween.png?width=1006&heig
It took me a lot of time, but the result was worth it :wilson_dorky:
Thank you again for hosting this event.

• Like 10
  • Hunger 1
  • Big Ups 2

That was really fun, I usually don't draw myself but decided to give it a try this time and... I'm glad you gave us motivation cause I would never have made something like that before :encouragement: (like honestly, I'm always asking for help when it comes to art)

I'm also impressed by the amount of artworks, some are pure gold and this community never ceases to impress me, so I hope some other community events pop up next year !

Spoiler

happyhalloween.gif.76300f2f8d3db4f61f8ebd7a2e68d7ae.gif

Here's a bigger take of mine on page 15, I love Slurpers and I wanted to make this skin on Wirlywings (Cherry Forest character) back in 2018.
The mod is updated so you can try it if you want to :p

• Like 7

I am glad that Klei decided to add the sad React back to forum reactions because now my heart is tinged with a tender heartbreaking irreplaceable sadness that Halloween has come to its closure and all of these wonderful appropriately spooky photos will come to an end. :wilson_cry:

I guess on the Bright side though I finally got Creepy Cauldron AND Wendy Lureplant head, two skins I had been trying to luck up on for over two years. :wilson_love::wickerbottomthanks:
It was fun to see the community conjure up the Halloween spookiness. (People who don’t even celebrate Halloween got in on the fun, and that.. well honestly, that is Awesome!)

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Crimsomnia777 said:

Aw, my pumpkin cookies didn't make it? I'm pretty sure I received the skin reward though :confusion:

I got a lot of submissions that were just some image pulled from google and then with Klei Halloween 2020 thrown on there. There were a lot of submissions, so I had to just make a judgement call on some that I wasn't sure about. So I approved them for the item but not for the post. DM me your klei ID and I will check. 

• Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

1 hour ago, ModernGhost said:

My drawing was on yesterday's feature at page 47 but I'm posting it here in case some ofyou wants to see. Here's my two favorite scouts talking about a bird they've saw, but I don't think it's the same bird... In case someone wants to see my other drawings my page on instagram is @the_modern_ghost and I'd be really glad if you can take a look at it! Again, thank you for the amazing event Klei! I had a lot of fun watching all of peoples artworks, you're all amazing 

3.png

OMG DUDE THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!!! And even the combination between them two goes so well!!

Despite not making into the top list, I'm still amazed by all the amazing posts! Especially that Wortox Rework on Page 51 since it reminds me of my Wurt Queen version

KleiHalloween2020.png

• Like 4
  • GL Happy 1

Huh, my submission wasn't suitable for the event, I believe, even though it fit all the criteria... I'd love to understand why, so I can keep this in mind for future events. 
(Let me know if this message breaks any rules/guidelines, I'll delete it if needed)

Warly at 2 Hunger.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SolDayClash said:

OMG DUDE THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!!! And even the combination between them two goes so well!!

Despite not making into the top list, I'm still amazed by all the amazing posts! Especially that Wortox Rework on Page 51 since it reminds me of my Wurt Queen version

KleiHalloween2020.png

Your image was posted to the forums. Would have been on the 31st I believe. 

11 minutes ago, AdventZen said:

Huh, my submission wasn't suitable for the event, I believe, even though it fit all the criteria... I'd love to understand why, so I can keep this in mind for future events. 
(Let me know if this message breaks any rules/guidelines, I'll delete it if needed)

Warly at 2 Hunger.png

DM me your klei account ID. It's possible I didn't share it because it wasn't directly halloween related I wasn't sure if it was submitted by the creator. I can add it to the final post though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1