Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 4

47 minutes ago, KeshS said:

Shame that my art didn't make it. I have several questions @JoeW

1. Do you legally own digital copies of all the art that participated?

2. Will there be a place in the future where we could see all the art in one place after the event?

3. Can I still post the art here that didn't make it? (it was a nome art)

Thank you for making this event possible.

1. We wouldn't claim ownership of other people's art unless we had to. In this case we just asked to share what was submitted and will only share what was explicitly approved by the submitter. The rest will be deleted. 
  2. I will compile them all into a post afterwards and there it will live. 
  3. You're welcome to do whatever you like with your art. It's yours =)

If you submitted after midnight last night (Pacific time) it will be in the next batch tomorrow. 

And yes, the event has been fun. It was truly awesome seeing everybody from all around the world and all the cool things they came up with. All the amazing messages of love from everybody really has been amazing. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cvabent said:

Couldn't go anywhere safely this year, so it was cool to participate in this event.  It feels surreal to be featured (Wilson costume on 72).  Thanks for hosting, Klei; it was fun! :wilson_blush:

That's what it's all about! Thanks for sharing!

42 minutes ago, Capitao_Tchaka said:

@JoeW, you guys will update the link on the top of the topics pages? It is still has the Day 3 link.

Yeah, I missed it. Just got caught up with submissions. Fixed now. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

It makes me so happy to see my friends’ art here! I'm too bad at all this so I ended up not submitting anything (I already bought all the skins anyway) but it's a joy looking at all the stuff people made. 

This is the first time I'm playing a game that has such active fandom life and creators actually interested in it.

24 minutes ago, DustyLusty229 said:

Klei, why don't you notice me?. . .

s1200.jpg

I saw yours twice. Once with the text, once without. I believe. I thought I accepted it, but I may not have accepted it for the forum because I wasn't sure if the submitter was the creator. DM me your klei account ID and I will check. I almost certainly approved it though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, researchlab_2 said:

Я опоздал с загрузкой на минуту; _;

В любом случае, я надеюсь, что хоть кому-то это покажется крутым ...

wilson.png

Relax I'm a minute late too

7 minutes ago, minixplanet said:

Hi!! I can't submit it because the link isn't working !! (picture below)
I am a little bit late (I know...) But I live in Brazil and my timezone is very different 

Can someone help me or inform me if this event is already over? 

Should be fixed now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Soooo coool, mine made it through page 81. And the reward I got was soooo funny, its soo close to the picture lol not sure if it was intended but i thought it was genius! :D

Wow, I just saw people saying others are like stealing art and calling it their own. Thats so sad, i'm glad the pict i took, the sign i wrote @itspirrip lol xD

Edited by ItsPirrrip