Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 4

Well.. I finally had time to look through 85 freaking pages of awesome, lol Kudos on Joe’s behalf to be able to sit and view probably thousands of others we didn’t get to see haha, Curious what the next event will be..

I would like to see more In-Game event stuff like for example: “Hey we just released a new DLC update for DST send us your best shot exploring the new content.”

(there doesn’t even have to be rewards involved, I would just genuinely like to see people making effort to explore the new dlc stuff & play and enjoy the game more often)

Some of my friends STILL don’t know Lunar Island exists.. but it’s out there, waiting for them to discover and then get stabbed to death violently by what looked like a cute and innocent Saladmander.

That's the beauty of DST, tons of exciting content for players to stumble upon and enjoy.. my first trip to lunar ended the very same way by the way xD

• Like 2

Having an out-game event like this is a really great idea! The submissions from the community are amazing! Thanks for accepting my low-effort Crabbit vector image, haha, and giving us a chance to obtain a set of Heirloom rarity skins. I got the head and costume for Wickerbottom's Volt Goat outfit.:D Spooky and happy Halloween 2020, everybody!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think you didn't explain well about send date. You published "28 October until 2 November". It's still November 2nd, I went to send my photo and it's over. I didn't see a specific time anywhere, it was poorly explained. I'm devastated because I got ready to do my cosplay and ended up missing the event for communication error. ;-;

EvsaKVB.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Health 2

Hey! I got into this contest late and couldn’t finish in time, but I’ll still share it to the point I did get to anyway ^^ it’s ok that I’m not rewarded (tho I’d love to be, sure!)

It’s gonna be a comic strip and I’ll share later on if you all would like to see it!

ive recently started playing with Wigfrid and I’m having a lot of fun

40101866-E55F-454E-9304-964BA6B86572.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JoeW said:

I saw yours twice. Once with the text, once without. I believe. I thought I accepted it, but I may not have accepted it for the forum because I wasn't sure if the submitter was the creator. DM me your klei account ID and I will check. I almost certainly approved it though. 

"Without text"  ?
Here is proof that I painted it.
nNS_Br4cqKI.jpg

14 hours ago, JoeW said:

I saw yours twice. Once with the text, once without. I believe. I thought I accepted it, but I may not have accepted it for the forum because I wasn't sure if the submitter was the creator. DM me your klei account ID and I will check. I almost certainly approved it though. 

Honestly, I can't even imagine where you saw this picture without the inscription. Can you please throw off the version of this picture "without the inscription".
I'm sure you won't find it, because this is the only version of this drawing.
(Sorry for the mistakes, I'm just a Russian person and I don't really know English ^^")

Hope this isn't too late! I'm from Singapore and timezone shenanigans may have gotten the better of me. Let me know if there's some other way I should submit my work too :^p

"I am the Treeguard, I speak for the trees.... and the trees do not like your axe, my friend."

halloween.jpg

Edited by Send Goats
cleaning up phrasing
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1