Is this outside the community standards?

Just now, gaymime said:

no. context clues are important for understanding a character and i personally am not going to peg someone who says "makes the beasts nakey" and "we can keep our bath toys in it" as an adult

Sure, but once again webber is a monster.

how would people be offended by a twerking monster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lbphero said:

because half of him is a child

it's a spider butt.

it isn't even explained how human webber is in there. is it only his consciousness? does that mean he's clinically dead?

the important part is of course, the possibility of being offended by a spider butt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Well-met said:

how would people be offended by a twerking monster.

It's not about being Offended™, it's about the question: how do we tend the environmnet of the game so that it doesn't descend into territories we don't want to co-exist with. In my opinion and in that of some others, this mod is fine. But some games, services, websites, or what have you, do descend into such territories, and that's part of what some people in this thread are concerned about. So even if in this particular case I really wish we could all just move on and forget about it, I very much appreciate the concern and examination of... spider butts.

• Thanks 1

hey guys remember when people said this post was gonna shut down?

yeah me neither because i just found out about this now:lol:

im surprised this hasn't been locked but i guess the devs thought this thread was kinda ok 

well i hope you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world and remember 

Don't be a stranger:)

• Sad Dupe 1