Just a little realization...

4 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

There are currently a total of 12 bosses in Don't Starve Together, excluding the Shadow Chess pieces and the minibosses.

If we got one more, that would make 13.

Loki at the meeting. Someone will die. My money's on Wilson (he didn't find base even to this very moment).

13 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

why shadow bosses doesnt count?

Partially because they are an odd inclusion in the boss roster. It is three creatures that you can kill in whatever order you want, and the real boss is the final form of whichever one you kill last. I see them as less of a boss and more of just a fight that you need to do in order to get the shadow atrium to fight the ancient fuelweaver, similar to how you need to do the moon caller event in order to get the opal for whatever the devs have in store for the mysterious energy

2 minutes ago, Mime said:

Uhhh like 5

So you got...
Beager
Deerclops
Moose/Goose
Antlion

Dragonfly
Bee Queen
Crab King
Klaus (Enraged Klaus)

Toadstool (Misery Toadstool)
Ancient Guardian
Ancient Fuleweaver
Malbatross

Spider Queen
Treeguard evergreen
Treeguard lumpy
Poison Birchnut
(in DST there are no others treeguards)

That's far beyond 13.

Rook, Knight, Bishop as idk how to count them, but they got (kind of) boss music.

16 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

Partially because they are an odd inclusion in the boss roster. It is three creatures that you can kill in whatever order you want, and the real boss is the final form of whichever one you kill last. I see them as less of a boss and more of just a fight that you need to do in order to get the shadow atrium to fight the ancient fuelweaver, similar to how you need to do the moon caller event in order to get the opal for whatever the devs have in store for the mysterious energy

Well, the atrium is a good loot by itself. Having a skeleton pet is fun and useful

I recall many boss fights from other games that have more than one enemy or even a group, partaking as a boss or having similar fighting patterns like Shadow Pieces. I don't see why they shouldn't count as one but each to their own i guess. Spider queens, tree guards and birchnutters seem to be mini-bosses or atleast more threatening creatures similar to Vargs.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:14 PM, Notecja said:

So you got...
Beager
Deerclops
Moose/Goose
Antlion

Dragonfly
Bee Queen
Crab King
Klaus (Enraged Klaus)

Ancient Guardian
Ancient Fuleweaver
Malbatross

Spider Queen
Treeguard evergreen
Treeguard lumpy
Poison Birchnut

That's far beyond 13.

Rook, Knight, Bishop as idk how to count them, but they got (kind of) boss music.

i was trolling lmfao dw dw chill

On 10/21/2020 at 8:14 PM, Notecja said:

So you got...
Beager
Deerclops
Moose/Goose
Antlion

Dragonfly
Bee Queen
Crab King
Klaus (Enraged Klaus)

Ancient Guardian
Ancient Fuleweaver
Malbatross

Spider Queen
Treeguard evergreen
Treeguard lumpy
Poison Birchnut

That's far beyond 13.

dude you forgot sans

heres a guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2235974689&searchtext=sans

Archived