New Quality of life Ideas

Life, We want it to be a quality! Unless you play Wes, then you want the exact opposite of that.

I'll share my Ideas, and You can too

1. Be able to cook on burning objects

I'd say it's balanced because you would be burning alive anyways

2. Have Roaring Campfires, (Not Firepits) Burn you

I know I said this was for QUALITY of life, but this would be a good addition IMO

3. Dawn

1 time slot before next day, It would be dark-ish like dusk, but you would actually be gaining sanity, because of the beautiful sunrise

4. Add ice cream to treats

Last time I checked Ice Cream was considered a treat, and should be TREATed as such (bah-dum tiss)

5. Add Glommer Goop to treats

It may not be tasty, but it is usually a downside to eat it anyways, So why not have both Vegan and Meat-Eater be able to "enjoy" it

Have uncooked birchnut be able to put in crock pots

It'll save SO MUCH TIME it's unbelievable, but also have it have less birch_nut value

6. Add seafaring, lunar islands, and Purls island into world gen settings, and put salt, sea stacks, sea fish, and the new bosses into resource and mob settings

7. Add "more" setting (not lots) into console additions

If you have A good console, (next gen or one of the improved Xbox 1s) This should be no problem

Allow the Lazy Forager to be refuelable with Nightmare fuel.

Buff the Nightmare Light, a light source that runs on Nightmare Fuel should be better than a standard firepit. an idea I think is cool is to have it have a ''smart'' mode where it turns on when you're nearby, but turns off to conserve fuel when you get far enough away....would make it possible to create bases that have auto lights like in adventure mode.

Make Willows lighter refuelable, maybe slurtle slime.

Make refuelable items sit at 0% durability without breaking

4 hours ago, cropo said:

an idea I think is cool is to have it have a ''smart'' mode where it turns on when you're nearby, but turns off to conserve fuel when you get far enough away.

Now THIS is an idea I can get behind

19 hours ago, A Random Furry said:

3. Dawn

1 time slot before next day, It would be dark-ish like dusk, but you would actually be gaining sanity, because of the beautiful sunrise

not a bad idea. Maybe make it roughly 30 seconds long with a 6 sanity per min gain

20 hours ago, A Random Furry said:

Have uncooked birchnut be able to put in crock pots

I think wickerbottom says something about them being poisoned or something, or some character when they inspect cook birches they say "Cooked the poison right out of them" or something, so it kind of makes sense honestly.

Honestly i think they should add an entirely new food category: Seeds. As someone suggested on another forum, seeds can be used in crock pots with a tiny vegetable value, but adding too many/only seeds makes something like a seed salad that gives something like 20 hunger.

1 hour ago, Pootis Bird said:

Honestly i think they should add an entirely new food category: Seeds. As someone suggested on another forum, seeds can be used in crock pots with a tiny vegetable value, but adding too many/only seeds makes something like a seed salad that gives something like 20 hunger.

Yeah I suggested this one a while ago, Along with the punishment idea too

38 minutes ago, A Random Furry said:

Yeah I suggested this one a while ago, Along with the punishment idea too

yep

Also random idea: Expired electric milk makes cheese. Cheese spoils extremely slowly, and gives more sanity the more spoiled it is. It also has a dairy value of 0.5

Another idea: Something like a rot bin. Anything put inside it has its spoilage time doubled, and grass/twigs can be put inside to slowly make rot

Archived