Best use for common items?

Not my original idea someone else came up with it. If you get your hands on some chest skins, you can use them at your base to sort them separately. I often use this as a way to remember which chest contains something at my base.

39 minutes ago, Minitte said:

Spools :)

I think if u sell commons on steam market you lose spool value.because of fees.

Actually... not sure which currency you use, in $/€ commons are only ever sold for 3 cents (ie. 1 cent for the seller). Proportionally, that's a lot more towards buying a better skin for money (1/15th of a distinguished) than the 5 spool for weaving  it (1/90th).

@SnowdropPax
 the real problem is actually selling it (this may be affected by currency,  I think players using €/£ are screwed because of the higher value) I started putting all duplicate commons on the market since the last hallowed nights event,  and so far sold <10. 

16 hours ago, SnowdropPax said:

Do you keep them, unravel them, sell them on steam, or use them in the trade inn?

I keep all my unique items regardless of the rarity tier. When I get 9 duplicates I use Trade inn. Sometimes when I have a duplicate on a high rarity tier like Distinguished that don't make much spools when unraveled, I sell them on steam market and finally I unravel the untradable duplicate skins and belongings that cannot be used in Trade Inn.

Archived