Happy Birthday Wigfrid!

So, Tomorrow is Wigfrid's Birthday, which I'm pretty hyped for it!(even though there's no real reason to be) I myself am a Wigfrid main, so the fact that her birthday is almost here is pretty neat to me. I don't really know what to say here, but I am working on a drawing for her birthday. (please save me from this awkward rambling)

8 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

I guess she wouldn't like a birthday cake, so maybe she can have a birthday steak?

Shes okay with eating candy type foods, such as Jellybeans and Taffy. I think she might make an exception for cake too, :]

23 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Shes okay with eating candy type foods, such as Jellybeans and Taffy. I think she might make an exception for cake too, :]

This is a slippery slope, soon she will eat ratatouille and love it if that goes on.

7 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

some reference material as to what you need to get from the deli (i.e. draw)

Hide contents

image.jpeg.6e10a6d65313d78379c55be349d30402.jpegimage.jpeg.ccc5ad660b59626f3cf50318f6589f6f.jpegBlack Widow BakeryCake Meat GIF - Cake Meat Fake - Discover & Share GIFsimage.jpeg.d31a526b1bac2d5429c0d514580132f1.jpegDog Birthday Cake Recipe: Meatloaf & Veggies | 17 Apart

happy birthday wigfrid, hope you can stomach all of this (god only knows why your max hunger is so low).

It looks so delicious. You are responsible for my belly because your pictures make me hungry! XD

Happy birthday Wigfrid! I brought some snacks!

6d95be4934de1665e76cd18523.thumb.jpg.f29e1f94c56003f577d9aa93dcffbd85.jpg

What do you mean you guys don't like it?

Alright, how about these:sni1qwd7s5o31.thumb.jpg.81c1d1b26a8cf4ebc419931700f37853.jpg

9tj4wr88li731.thumb.jpg.68968f058be91872c42caf56e96130e7.jpg

(Cat is not counted in as a meal, please do not eat the catto)

tumblr_ppyr78T4tZ1vij12mo1_400.jpg.273dbb6f5b0d0be9a235dd6444184ede.jpg

No, honestly, I like cake, I like meat, but a meat cake, it scares meIMG_5598.JPG.caf24078c8634861859d2c24994c34d8.JPG.3c8e8b42e066bd53f86d8f14ff8e1bcd.JPG

I feel like if Wigfrid was asked to blow the candles and make a wish, it would go something like this: 

"On this day many winters ago I came forth to this world screaming and covered in another's blood. 'Tis my biggest wish I may leave it the same way one faithful day." 

You know what would be the perfect birthday cake for Wigfrid?  This one:

littlewigfridsbday.png.ee4bfd490598b4eb337e6fb51bed8c49.png

Wigfrid's 3rd birthday--Colorised, 1895

Not my screenshot; normally I have a policy with Sims stuff of ONLY using my own, since, like, I take so many pictures already...but this is an advanced recipe so none of my Sims 4 peeps are able to make it yet.  However, I love how the mom is ALSO a Warrior! type....AND THE KID IS A REDHEAD.  XD

SimWigfrid:  Birthday hamburger?  Did somebody say...birthday hamburger?

simwigfrid.thumb.png.3f692ad4d66455bb0eaf83793c220427.png

Normally I'd say yes, but unfortunately you're from the wrong version of the Sims.  :\

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

You can eat catcoons instead

NOOOO...(cuddles catcoon)  And SPEAKING of which...

sims4catcoon.png.b5d9ed391af58c92f2698480886d3248.png

Today I Found Out:  Apparently the Simsverse counts RACCOONS.  AS.  CATS.  I mean, I was scrolling through the cat breeds looking to make my real-life kittyface in Sim form, and suddenly...raccoon.  Not a cat with raccoon-_like_ markings.  Just, raccoon.  Bam.  Right there.  Among the Persians and Siameses.

WUT.

8 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

I feel like if Wigfrid was asked to blow the candles and make a wish, it would go something like this: 

"On this day many winters ago I came forth to this world screaming and covered in another's blood. 'Tis my biggest wish I may leave it the same way one faithful day." 

That, is perfect.  I also feel she'd probably throw in something about crushing her enemies, seeing them driven before her, and hearing the lamentations of their loved ones.  ;)

...Notorious

The funny thing is, it USED to.  Originally it was a sweet fruits and spices _and bits of leftover meat_ pie.  At some point it became just a spicy fruit pie.  I myself am one of the few weirdos who actually likes a good ol' fashioned spicy fruit pie like, maybe once per holiday season, but when exactly it changed, I'm not sure.

Spoiler

ibroughtfuitcake.png.928c4b17b7cdd5137c9367338dd4d0a0.png

Apparently Sim-Me also has unpopular taste in festive foods...she keeps bringing everybody fruitcake!

Yep.  Really.  Every time a new household moves in, after a bit the "Welcome Wagon" shows up and so far, EVERY SINGLE TIME, my character has been the one carrying the fruitcake as a...housewarming gift?  The even funnier thing is that every single time, the Smis do eat it, like, "Yum!"...and then get pissed off at themselves for doing so later.  XD

The ONE character who actually _did_ like it, was the character I gave the Foodie trait to. Lol.

(also starring:  The Amazing Floating Leaf!)

Nowadays I personally just call it a MINCE(d) pie, since that part's still accurate.  The filling is indeed chopped up in a way that's called "mincing".

...Notorious

Archived