Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Kill Glommer, BOOM no more buzzards walking around your base, wouldn't that be neat?

they respawn like every day. its not an option.

 

31 minutes ago, kittem said:

put the goop in a chest lol

thats what iam doing, but since i got so many of them around my base .. they are so fast. if iam cooking something fe. they already land and the goop is gone so fast. 

 

33 minutes ago, Caochu said:

One solution would be tooth traps :cupcake:

yes not a bad idea.. but it does not look very nice to have glommer surrounded by traps. he is a peaceful creature.. i usually like to have him around butterflies and roses. xd

i had my traps set up for the hounds at the south .. but then there would be a stupid buzzard triggering the traps everyday so i had to reset them. after half a year i gave up and moved my traps to another location where no bird would land. and now i moved my glommer at the end of the map to protect my goop. its sad. 

 

i wish you could build like an advanced scarecrow to keep them away. 

oof.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If your playing Wendy, Sink Abigail on them, if your playing Walter.. use Gold Pellets, Buzzard seems to stand still and let Walter hit it repeatedly with gold pellets for free easy kills.

You’d think they would like attack or at least fly away.. but nope! Your Welcome :)

23 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i wish klei add chest or something to keep stuff inside and safe

Not even THAT is Safe from some things now days...

16435FEE-DC95-4DF1-88AE-9C3F96B98A43.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This one time as wormwood I found out the powder cake to lure my gobblers was gone. So I went back and replaced it. I accidentally closed the gate on myself and in that moment a buzzard flew down and beaked me to death. Now I had a life giving amulet on me, so I got myself back up ready to get my behind out of there. But my dead skeleton blocked the path and I was stuck unable to do anything, couldn't even stretch to touch a fance. The buzzard got another kill to his name.

 

Since then I've sworn every desert bird who thinks he's slick becomes fried chicken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, thistownneedsguns said:

thats what iam doing, but since i got so many of them around my base .. they are so fast. if iam cooking something fe. they already land and the goop is gone so fast. 

 

Get yourself a football helmet cause this gonna blows your mind : build 2 chests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Brubs said:

Buzzards noises>Buzzards eating glommers goop.

I would base far from them just for the sake of my mental health.

i know.. i have sometimes 3 of them on ground making noise.. ive put so much time into my base but 3 birds wandering around my oasis, making noise and basically ruining my glommer experience.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ryde said:

This one time as wormwood I found out the powder cake to lure my gobblers was gone. So I went back and replaced it. I accidentally closed the gate on myself and in that moment a buzzard flew down and beaked me to death. Now I had a life giving amulet on me, so I got myself back up ready to get my behind out of there. But my dead skeleton blocked the path and I was stuck unable to do anything, couldn't even stretch to touch a fance. The buzzard got another kill to his name.

 

Since then I've sworn every desert bird who thinks he's slick becomes fried chicken.

Every time I see that profile picture I know I simply can't skip over it and have to read what you've wrote. Your comments are always so artistic, it's more like reading an excerpt from a book than reading a forum post. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of Buzzards I remember a joke amongst myself and my friends called "TFB" or "Torch Fried Buzzard"

Basically I'd bait a buzzard down with  monster meat then kill it by repeatedly lighting it on fire with a torch whilist laughing my butt off at it flapping its wings while screeching in pain over being on fire. After I did that I'd give the resulting fried drumstick to a friend and call it "Torch Fried Buzzard".

Torch Fried Buzzard, the constant's equivalent to Kentucky Fried Chicken. :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

Speaking of Buzzards I remember a joke amongst myself and my friends called "TFB" or "Torch Fried Buzzard"

Basically I'd bait a buzzard down with  monster meat then kill it by repeatedly lighting it on fire with a torch whilist laughing my butt off at it flapping its wings while screeching in pain over being on fire. After I did that I'd give the resulting fried drumstick to a friend and call it "Torch Fried Buzzard".

Torch Fried Buzzard, the constant's equivalent to Kentucky Fried Chicken. :)

 

that is pretty nasty. hopefully you don't still torture animals in your games

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, thistownneedsguns said:

hello,

i hate this birds because i have my base in the oasis and they always come and eat my glommers goop. 

is there anything i can do so they stop eating the goop? 

 

thank you :)

move the glommer away from buzzard spawn you can see them on map

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...