Griftlands Early Access Now Available!

• Developer

Early Access is here!
Griftlands is now available in Early Access on both Epic and Steam!

What is Griftlands?
Griftlands is a deck-building rogue-like where you fight and negotiate your way through a broken-down sci-fi world.

Every decision is important, be it the jobs you take, the friends you make, or the cards you collect. Death comes quickly, but each play offers new situations and strategies to explore.

At this stage of development you can play as Sal or Rook, with a third character and campaign in development. Sal is an adventurer out for profit and revenge. Rook is an aging spy working his own agenda. Expect regular updates, including new cards, quests and characters as we work on the game with community feedback!

Check out more details about Early Access for Griftlands on the store page here.

Launch Discount!
Griftlands Early Access is currently available $14.99 usd with an additional 15% discount for a limited time. We will be raising the price to $19.99 later this summer.

What's New?
In the most recent update we added a new game mode that unlocks once you've completed Sal's story at prestige zero. In Sal's Brawl, you play through a series of quick encounters and boss fights, leading to a fight against Kashio. This mode focuses on quick deckbuilding and card play, and contains unique grafts with powerful effects.

You can check out our Early Access announcement post for more info about that.

Already own Griftlands on Epic?
Early Access will take place on Epic as well as Steam. As we mentioned previously if you previously purchased on Epic and would like to also play on Steam, you can head over here for instructions on getting Griftlands on Steam through your Klei Account. If you don't have a Klei Account, follow the directions on that page to get setup.

Coming Soon!
Our next update will be coming later this month, which will be available on both Epic and Steam on June 25th.

As always, you can follow along with its development here on the official forums, or by playing the Experimental branch. See you there!

So I am trying to clain Griftlands on Steam too, but I am seeing this error when I merge my accounts?

• KU_Y0fEMAAw: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

• KU_G5lYzZI6: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

Epic, Steam and Klei are on the same email..so I am at a loss as to what is required?

1 minute ago, Raka Everton said:

So I am trying to clain Griftlands on Steam too, but I am seeing this error when I merge my accounts?

• KU_Y0fEMAAw: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

• KU_G5lYzZI6: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

Epic, Steam and Klei are on the same email..so I am at a loss as to what is required?

This only applies to the email address your Klei Accounts have. So make sure both Klei accounts are using the same email address and that they have both been verified. 

Hey! I am just here to tell that the account merge works like a charm, I had no issues linking the 2 platforms. I have really nothing against the Epic launcher, but I'm glad you made the transfer possible for the Steam-folks anyways :D. Thanks for all the awesome games and the great support you provide!

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

This only applies to the email address your Klei Accounts have. So make sure both Klei accounts are using the same email address and that they have both been verified. 

Can you tell us what you mean with "both" Klei accounts? I used the same e-mail for the merge account klei account aswell as for the klei forum. So I use the same verified e-mail adress on 2 klei account, steam and epic games store... and I still get the same error as the other guy. Can you give some advice for this problem?

In the instance above that I was replying, they had a message about 2 Klei Accounts. 

Meaning, one account they used steam to login, which produces 1 Klei Account. And another they used by login in with epic. Both of those Klei accounts (either logging in with Epic, or Steam) each have their own email address associated to them. You must have sure that when you log in with steam you set the email address to the same email address when you log in with epic and make sure they are verified as well. 

Archived