Who is the hardest boss in your opinion and why?

Who's the hardest boss?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

2 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Did I forget to include the shadow-pieces? I don't consider these as bosses... They're super easy to kite! Even the level 3 ones! (if you have speed boosts that is)

They're like glorified normal monsters... There's nothing really different about them besides leveling up and you having to deal with all of them at once so i agree with you 

I think there is no fun cheesing anything at all unless making the cheese happen is a challenging process on its own (and not a long, arduous and boring task). But I'm the one who never even killed the bosses "fairly" so who am I to judge.

5 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

wardrobe trick

Not anymore since the adding of Sea.

You either get Lvl.3 Shadow Knight(s) stuck on boat or baited on land with player on boat. For Knight(s) on boat - just sink it (torch/crash/explode it); for Knight(s) baited on land - gunpowder plus Fire/Red Staff. And yes, you still need to fight Lvl.1&2 Bishop and Rook. But is easy and you can farm tens of Knight(s) aka multiple Shadow Atrium.

1 minute ago, Charlie Dark said:

Wow guys! The ancient guardian is so silly! he got stuck himself near a pillar, and I immediately stunlocked him! And his HP was low as well because of the depth dwellers :D 

You’re so lucky! Thanks to those depth dwellers :P

Just now, MagicalSkies said:

You’re so lucky! Thanks to those depth dwellers :P

Well... I brought a ham-bat, pierogi, lazy explorer, 4 footballhats and I guess the ancient guardian was hurt years ago from the dwellers, when I first discovered him...

1 hour ago, Charlie Dark said:

Well... I brought a ham-bat, pierogi, lazy explorer, 4 footballhats and I guess the ancient guardian was hurt years ago from the dwellers, when I first discovered him...

If is your server, AG cheese is "ez pz" - you don't even need graves/pillars to stun-lock it.

Now try same trick on public servers with >100 ping and see how many failed stun-luck 2x horn-smash combos AG does on you before you're dead or how many sets of Thule armors (Crown + Suit) you lose in the process of failing the cheese due to ping issues. Faded-Glory bonus: rubberbanding ftl :devilish:

2 hours ago, thegreatJash said:

What? 

The lunar island always has a few smaller islands that are just baren beach.  I'll put a telelocator focus on one of these and teleport the bearger there.  The bearger does not despawn, so he will just forever live on that island.  I can even plant a bunch of trees there and go by in autumn to visit if I want.  Bring him honeys too XD they are his favorite <3

9 minutes ago, Moonatik said:

Still nobody for the crab king in full blue gems ? When I'm looking for videos, there's a lot of full purple fight, but didn't find a full blue gems.

Someone for that challenge ?

or like full iridescent gems and a pearl.  The *real* crab king lol

5 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

Oh, I forgot that insan... Monstruosi...hum possibility ! Well, challenge unaccepted ! 

But I accept any videos of a solo fight without C_givemethepower.

5 hours ago, Shosuko said:

I have been attempting this on console, After a few days of constant rage I gave up, can’t do it solo, would love to see a video on it being done though 

3 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Certain bosses have completely useless drops, I simply never even attempt to fight these...

Which bosses do you feel have useless drops?

One of the reasons I move Bearger to an island is because the drop is useless.  The only good thing from bearger is mowing down trees for me, but even that isn't worth the hassle when I'm going to get deerclops anyway.

6 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

Which bosses do you feel have useless drops?

One of the reasons I move Bearger to an island is because the drop is useless.  The only good thing from bearger is mowing down trees for me, but even that isn't worth the hassle when I'm going to get deerclops anyway.

Toadstool, useless drops they're just for decoration, malbatross his drops are useless in my opinion you can use 2 masts instead of bothering with fighting him(to get the malbatross mast blueprint), crab king completely useless drops, and a blueprint for an overexpensive weapon (the trident) that is only a bit useful for the ocean.

2 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Toadstool, useless drops they're just for decoration, malbatross his drops are useless in my opinion you can use 2 masts instead of bothering with fighting him(to get the malbatross mast blueprint), crab king completely useless drops, and a blueprint for an overexpensive weapon (the trident) that is only a bit useful for the ocean.

I dont see having light for almost free useless, makes you dont worry about refilling your lanter/moggles so often and in cave bases is just so confortable to have light all the time without wasting star caller staffs

Malbatross has a pretty good loot imo, having his loot makes sailing so much less painfull (try to haunt treasures with the basic sails)

For crab king i cant talk but you are supposing that the 2 ocean bosses has useless loot because the ocen isnt complete

Also the bearger backpack is quite usefull in summer for those who dont have krampus sack and didnt know how to kill beequeen yet to prevent food to spoil

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I dont see having light for almost free useless, makes you dont worry about refilling your lanter/moggles so often and in cave bases is just so confortable to have light all the time without wasting star caller staffs

Malbatross has a pretty good loot imo, having his loot makes sailing so much less painfull (try to haunt treasures with the basic sails)

For crab king i cant talk but you are supposing that the 2 ocean bosses has useless loot because the ocen isnt complete

Also the bearger backpack is quite usefull in summer for those who dont have krampus sack and didnt know how to kill beequeen yet to prevent food to spoil

Again... you can use end tables for that instead, and with the mush-lights you still have to go back to the caves to get light bulbs, I never sail so nothing about the ocean matters to me, and the insulated pack is entirely pointless and expensive, food is never a problem in the "mid" game, after the first year has ended.

Archived