Post your worst wormholes.

My best wormholes so long were: 20180930171213_1.thumb.jpg.2db4d5a0c53c040d5eefb1aa095af4dd.jpg

And this one of course. I wasn't as lucky as AutumnsBest above. But when was Wendy lucky anways?

20180420194229_1.thumb.jpg.2f8ae3e17295f02dda8d1a7079b4bdd5.jpg

I believe I've posted these back then in the screenshot channels, but they fitting the topic, so here we go.

I never got a screenshot of it, but one time I happened to get 2 wormholes so close together that their graphics were OVERLAPPING. Like, seriously. Can it get much worse?

Edit: On another note, the best wormhole scenario I've got was a small disconnected island with 4 wormholes leading to different points of the world.

here's a little tip for anyone with super close wormholes.
One way to make use of them is to put walls or statues around one of them. That way during hounds or boss's or something like that. you can jump into the wormhole and quickly get in your cage of safety.

And to be even more dramatic. making it so the hounds or mobs get funneled towards the entrance wormhole. Then drop gunpowder through, then use a fire staff to light it.... Boom

i remember going into a wormhole that lead to a spider rocky biome, and i tried to jump through the wormhole but the stupid spiders kept attacking me, so it cancelled the wormhole jump! I actually died because of literal spiders!

Archived