New Update in Testing - 404823

On 4/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, Ipsquiggle said:

Counter Sensor no longer sends Green Signal for its initial "zero" state, making daisy-chaining possible without requiring to reset.

this also means that it is no longer possible to use the counter sensor to set up target numbers

4 hours ago, Gurgel said:

New crash screen! Yay!

Oh...RIP old crash screen...

outhouseMessage.thumb.png.ea66191d7a55a92a97581a5e47400642.png

4 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Suggestion for the next one: Stinky running after Meep with a wrench and slugging him!

I'd love it if it were randomized, like it had the old Outhouse Error (maybe updated to Rowan's design), the new Bubbles Error, and your suggestion. :wilson_smile:

• Like 3

Please remove using liquid to under buildings to cool them... Who uses water cool down batteries? Electic with water or liquid... And add when gas or liquid pipe build and electic wire same way. To do this together. Water+polluted water+ salty water etc. Mix them to create one water. These never mixes... Raise max skill more not 20. Nerf learning skill. Make other skill more usefull. Make all plants generate seeds...

Edited by safakhan

20 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

Whats the problem cooling things with water? As long as the water does not come in touch with the electricity, nothing happens. 

Take a car-battery for example. You can put in in water as long as the contacts on top are not touched by liquid. 

Cos it is bull shiit

Edited by safakhan

On 4/20/2020 at 10:53 AM, safakhan said:

Please remove using liquid to under buildings to cool them... Who uses water cool down batteries? Electic with water or liquid... And add when gas or liquid pipe build and electic wire same way. To do this together. Water+polluted water+ salty water etc. Mix them to create one water. These never mixes... Raise max skill more not 20. Nerf learning skill. Make other skill more usefull. Make all plants generate seeds...

No.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:53 AM, safakhan said:

I remember my Navy days working on RADAR systems that had a deionized water coolant loop which in turn was feed into a heat exchanger with the ship's (Salt water) fire main feeding it. High powered, and high value electronics do get directly cooled by water, for that matter, you need look no further than the guys running liquid cooling rigs on their personal computers these days, although they're typically not using water these days.

Dang here i was hoping the update was sneaky releasing Oni for consoles(pc died miss meep) DSRoG dosnt cut it. miss the old days of stressing dupes for pwater and crashing at every state change. Glad to see you guys are still hard at updates and fixes to bad i dont get to share them with you all any more. keep up the great work