How to empty sweepy

Try lowering the priority on the sweepy.  Dupes put stuff in the highest priority storage, so if your sweepy dock is at 9, perhaps they think the stuff is where it should be.

If this is the case, I would consider it a bug and it should be reported.

the sweepy storage needs to have LOWER priority than the target destination, which needs HIGHER priority. something that klei has yet to add notes for even on storage bins + auto-sweeper , recommend 4 for the storage priority and 6 for the destination priority. that should get the dupes or the auto-sweeper booking on the task.

11 hours ago, SamLogan said:

It's a real problem with Sweepy become really quick useless with this full storage. It should use the normal storage instead of it station.

What I've done with my setup is put organized bins next to sweepy so the dupes can take the items out and put the items in sweepy into the bins. The biggest problem is water which the dupes take forever to deliver to the water deposits.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

The biggest problem is water which the dupes take forever to deliver to the water deposits.

Dupes can carry roughly four water jugs if you place a bunch of bottle emptiers in one spot. They end up servicing a small area around their target so it helps a bit.

Archived