what if carrat jumped TOO high........

how would you feel if you were racing carrats (alone because it's a singleplayer server of course) and just as you were about to win a race between your carrat and 3 other shadow ones, your carrat jumped with an animation you had never seen before and just rose and rose and never stopped rising and you could tell it was still in the same X and Z position because you could lock onto it. What would you do ? would you SCREAM?!!????

1 hour ago, Lbphero said:

how would you feel if you were racing carrats (alone because it's a singleplayer server of course) and just as you were about to win a race between your carrat and 3 other shadow ones, your carrat jumped with an animation you had never seen before and just rose and rose and never stopped rising and you could tell it was still in the same X and Z position because you could lock onto it. What would you do ? would you SCREAM?!!????

Obvious answer? I would begin to think that when the Moon broke apart and crashed a chunk of itself into the Constant, that also maybe some of the moons GRAVITY also fell down with it.. and then I would forget about the damn Carrat & start immediately looking out for the moon leaping incoming Hound Wave Attack.

30 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, my first reaction to this was..."That's a really SPECIFIC and detailed 'what if'...are you actually saying this happened?"

But no.  No.  You're just being.......you, I guess, again.  Have another legit actually-confused-instead-of-confused-as-downvote face, on me!

...Notorious

i have thoughts like this all the time-- what if you were riding a beefalo and then suddenly it just started digging into the ground? (it learned from a minecraft letsplay not to do that but it does what it wants)

what if you tried to play walani [cheesenuggets] and just that one singular time, there was an actual option to equip head skins for her and you only had one unlocked?

what if terraria and dont starve switched places?

10 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Why not, just like...make this a status update? A lot less likely to get yeeted off the internet by Joe if you do it that way.

nobody (cept for variant) will see it, plus making a status update doesn't push down the stupid X gender posts

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

but Do not speak of Walani Unless you are in agreement with Myself & canis That She should be in DST.

she wouldn't be as cool as woodlegs in dst dont @ me

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

He's been gone for a few years long while, I miss him dearly.

John Watson? If I remember well he was perma-banned last year by JoeW because of the "Wonona Gay Pride Month" trolling (well apparently he got a lot of forum warning points and mini-bans over time for repeated $hitpostings but that's neither here nor there too much - I myself got 2 such warnings because "problematic sensibilities memes issues" by a certain mod, woop!). Lad was at times the salt and pepper of these forums; yet hey, the proverbial horse sometimes jumps too high and-over-the-Moon or something - like the carrat of OP's post :abnormal:

Archived