Decorations, Shrines and Base Designs

On 9/19/2020 at 5:02 AM, NSAiswatchingus said:

Your submission just became relevant again. I feel like every megabase tour will have a Stage after the Wigfrid rework. 

The update surely gave me some more ideas! 

I haven't really got the time to play much for many months. Here are some pics of my base which remains largely untouched since May, probably.

Spoiler

Wormhole that connects my base to the center of the map:

1.thumb.png.c4e83177882cb7b1f8811ae42c063356.png

Glommer shrine close to the wormhole, at night:

2.thumb.png.0003aaf2a028ba39fa9d94f154698abd.png

Small garden right next to the main base area. I wish I can have something like this in real life where I can just sit there and relax, but unfortunately I am cramped in a small flat in a big noisy city.

image.thumb.png.24f9f73bf6df8cafa7a9be4161046a75.png

Kozy Bedroom:

4.thumb.png.4248c545eb84e8cad60fd1ff539e2212.png

Main area with kitchen:

image.thumb.png.4f5cd25653fcb6405fdabee531d3dcfe.png

One of the entrances, connecting to the main hall:

image.thumb.png.2fbef0575dbc5c17c6160afaa604c842.png

Dock area (way too many things built here, now I feel. This was probably built when the world was around 1000 days old):

image.thumb.png.cea5eb6ee8f3b7fb3cab8ec3395516e1.pngimage.thumb.png.45db08e94b7e309eaeed1d3f2d6f0bc0.png

I just drown in the sea taking this screenshot... wow.

Laboratory:

image.thumb.png.068949e15daa69e61ac98f2a41373743.png 

Shout out to the two bunnymen who helps me with bats every single day. I had two or three chests of the bat bat even before they lowered the amount of bat wings needed, all thanks to the amount of bat wings I had available. Right through the sinkhole is my cave base which I won't show this time:

image.thumb.png.b92c933e271ed029bcd6879378cc89ff.png

Piggy friends:

image.thumb.png.0911dfc632cf3ac0c14b67b102f10e7f.png

Another entrance, this time right next to the bedrooms:

image.thumb.png.06feb56e3f8b6de81ffa5b2ce220f3ec.png

Bonus - Fishing area:

image.thumb.png.8b8852c15ce65d1e6d726f15c8b05fd0.png

The turf placement can be messy, and in some areas I built way too many things which, looking back, I shouldn't have done. The dock area is especially bad; it hurts my eyes now even with how many things are there in a small area with minimal space between each other. It also makes my server lags like crazy.

image.thumb.png.ba0509b4a912dc6d9fe37ebb430adcb4.png

But for my first megabase I am in general happy about how it turns out. It takes me a long time to come up with some of these because I had to take my time considering the placement of every single item and structure to create some nice little details. An example would be putting the fur rolls in the corner of a bedroom to make it feel more like a bedroom (a tall tent in an actual bedroom does not look very appealing to me).

I have many other things built too, but they need a lot of cleanup, so I'll leave those for next time.

4 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Your very close to what the map is based off of.

Mmm that looks yummy if I wasn't a picky eater, I don't like pies really. (Except chocolate and oreo)

mince can either be fruit that is fine pulped or meat that is fine pulped but it is put into a small pie and baked

P1110372.JPG&f=1&nofb=1

Just now, Notecja said:

British. Looks better than it tastes. :"D (Personally I found them not edible, somewhere on "eternal fruitcake" level)

I had eat something that looks similar but was so delicious (the fruit inside was so tasty)  and now dont know if was in romania or because a british friend xD

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I had eat something that looks similar but was so delicious (the fruit inside was so tasty)  and now dont know if was in romania or because a british friend xD

Maybe in Romania they have their own better version. Or is just similar. Or maybe in UK they can't cook it well.

8 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

dont see why you couldn't

well, so many people have put dozens or even hundreds of hours into their builds so it could be seen as distasteful to throw in a build that only took like two and a half hours to build because most of it was spawned in x''D there is a difference between spawning turfs and spawning a whole base, hahaha

2 hours ago, gaymime said:

well, so many people have put dozens or even hundreds of hours into their builds so it could be seen as distasteful to throw in a build that only took like two and a half hours to build because most of it was spawned in x''D there is a difference between spawning turfs and spawning a whole base, hahaha

Some desings can only be made with commands like having cactis in the correct place, etc 

This topic is about creativity not to see how pros or noobs we are

Archived