Generic clothing skins you'd want in DST?

What would be some generic clothing skins you'd want in DST? Skins not specific to character, from the common shirts, skirts and pants to classy ones to the spiffy trenchcoat or silk robe or whatnot. If you could add any generic clothing skins to DST, what would they be?

For me, I'd want frilly shirts and frilly skirts in a variety of colors, being classy rarity of course, because I feel DST needs cute frilly clothing as an option. (And totally not based of the fact I wish I had more options for a cheerleader outfit besides the pyrestarter set >.>)

Discuss.

44 minutes ago, Canis said:

A big jacket coat with (large and visible) fur as the collar/hoodie/whatever. The existing curios that are similar to this don't satisfy me because they don't look like jackets.

I'd preferably want it in purple.

Are you referring to a bomber jacket? Personally I'd also like some 3-piece suits as well to make some fancy characters.

Buckskin shirts! With fringe! Not sure how likely it would be, but I’d love to see some of the survivors “Rendezvous-ready”. Thinking of Woodie and a Bearded Wilson mainly, though the idea of Maxwell in a gaudy buckskin shirt would be hilarious. 

Along the same line, I’d also like to see some long, belted shirts. Somewhat tunic-style. 

Actually Its going to sound like absolute madness But... I Kinda want skins for Mobs and Biomes!

Like for example reskin versions of saplings, grass, Birchnut Trees, Spider Mobs, Etc.. this game has had the same generic looking Biomes since 2017- but there are profile portraits, vignettes, and profile icons, with a lot of beautiful art work of colorful Biomes and locations that simply are NOT part of the game- or worse.. Was only part of the game for a very Limited Time Only.

Why tease us with these images Klei? :’( 

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Actually Its going to sound like absolute madness But... I Kinda want skins for Mobs and Biomes!

Like for example reskin versions of saplings, grass, Birchnut Trees, Spider Mobs, Etc.. this game has had the same generic looking Biomes since 2017- but there are profile portraits, vignettes, and profile icons, with a lot of beautiful art work of colorful Biomes and locations that simply are NOT part of the game- or worse.. Was only part of the game for a very Limited Time Only.

Why tease us with these images Klei? :’( 

The wast majority of the portraits are literally simple screen shot pieces from regular worlds or a little bit stylized drawings of in game biomes. Only a few display the molten lava landscape of Forge or Gnaw's Victorian Kitchen.

Beefalo Portrait BackgroundBirchnut Forest Portrait BackgroundAutumn Birchnut Portrait BackgroundCampsite Portrait BackgroundFlorid Postern Portrait BackgroundCardinal Portrait BackgroundFarmland Portrait BackgroundForest Portrait BackgroundForest Fire Portrait BackgroundGrassland Portrait BackgroundLone Carrot Portrait BackgroundMermhouse Portrait BackgroundLumpy Tree Portrait BackgroundPengull Portrait BackgroundPighouse Portrait BackgroundRockland Portrait BackgroundShoreline Portrait BackgroundSpider Nest Portrait BackgroundSpiky Tree Portrait BackgroundFestive Winter Portrait BackgroundDecorated Tree Portrait BackgroundJolly Winter Portrait BackgroundSnowy Winter Portrait BackgroundWinter Fire Portrait BackgroundWinter Portrait BackgroundWinter Trees Portrait BackgroundHunting Tracks Portrait BackgroundTooth Trapped Portrait BackgroundSpectacular Stationary Wayfinder Portrait BackgroundCemetery Portrait BackgroundWorld's Greatest Big Top Tent Portrait BackgroundMad Scientific Portrait BackgroundPig Fire Columns Portrait BackgroundOld Spiky Tree Portrait BackgroundEmpty Pig Shrine Portrait Background

The rest of them either just display a specific item;

Spoiler

Resplendent Curtain Portrait BackgroundBig Top Umbrella Portrait BackgroundEquestrienne Headdress Portrait BackgroundThe Amazing Sideshow Portrait BackgroundThe Magnificent Rainometer Portrait BackgroundThermal Strength Measurer Portrait BackgroundBone-Chilling Firepit Portrait BackgroundPig King Head Portrait BackgroundEight Treasures Mud Pie Portrait BackgroundWinter's Feast Foods Portrait Background

an abstract or stylized drawing based on the additions of an event or drop;

Spoiler

Crystalline Ice Box Portrait BackgroundMetamorphosed Flame Portrait BackgroundRadiant Star Caller's Staff Portrait BackgroundHanging Horrors Portrait BackgroundHaunted Forest Portrait BackgroundAmazing Ringmaster Hat Portrait BackgroundJack O' Portrait BackgroundGolden Belt Portrait BackgroundPile of Lucky Gold Nuggets Portrait BackgroundAmazing Snowball Juggler Portrait BackgroundFactory Portrait BackgroundWrapped Gifts Portrait BackgroundLuxurious Stage Portrait BackgroundFestive Lights Portrait Background

Or related to forge and gorge, which aren't that varied or colorful either, just related to them:

Spoiler

Ancient Gateway Portrait BackgroundBattlemaster's Seat Portrait BackgroundBoarilla Portrait BackgroundForge Portal Portrait BackgroundMagma Golem Portrait BackgroundMolten Lava Portrait BackgroundThe Forge Portrait BackgroundFlame Portrait BackgroundAltar of Gnaw Portrait BackgroundArchway Portrait BackgroundBeast of Hunger Portrait BackgroundBroken Carriage Portrait BackgroundGnaw Cemetery Portrait BackgroundGnaw Worshipper Portrait BackgroundLamp Post Portrait BackgroundMaw of Gnaw Portrait BackgroundMossy Gateway Portrait BackgroundMushroom Portrait BackgroundPretty Pots Portrait BackgroundSugarwood Tree Portrait BackgroundGolden Cornucopia Portrait BackgroundWrought Iron Portrait BackgroundSmashed Clock Portrait BackgroundPot Hanger Portrait BackgroundPointed Fence Portrait Background

It is interesting that you say this- but for me I would kill for a Biome with the following features.

Those cool looking Gargoyle Statues.

That Wrecked Horse Wagon.

that Pink Biome with the Sugarwood trees.

And the one with the weird plants around the cool looking street lights.

those are only the Portraits though, the Vignettes and Profile Icons tease content that isn’t in the game too.

319733C4-3168-4A86-8627-11A1D42AF936.png

Archived