Kuba5565    1,295
4 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Wilton would count as a non human character, so this could potentially work. Skins might be a little tricky, but not impossible!

Wilton's Roseate for example could feature a mossy skeleton entangled with vines and roses perhaps?

image.png.5410c3e53c7aa5af43684e85c331f0f5.png

I like your perk concepts for Wilton! It'd be nice to have a character who could fill the role of a ranged attack user for combat support/hunting. :encouragement:

That's a nice concept for roseate skin you got here.

• Like 3

Superwolfkid    729
6 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Wilton would count as a non human character, so this could potentially work. Skins might be a little tricky, but not impossible!

Wilton's Roseate for example could feature a mossy skeleton entangled with vines and roses perhaps?

image.png.5410c3e53c7aa5af43684e85c331f0f5.png

I like your perk concepts for Wilton! It'd be nice to have a character who could fill the role of a ranged attack user for combat support/hunting. :encouragement:

That's actually a really great drawing! It really gives me the same vibes for Wx-78's roseate skin, how both of them look as if the rose suddenly grew on them over time. The perks were really hard to think of, since giving a character no hunger sort of removes a reason for them to try to survive and to be useful to other players. it would probably make them very boring when playing in single player worlds as well(so either I think of another downside to keep them trying to thrive without hunger, or probably give them another meter that acts similar to hunger). but I definitely agree their needs to be more range weapons in the game or atleast a character that's good with range...

• Like 1

maradyne    4,918
1 hour ago, HorseyTheYes said:

I know just the thing

image.thumb.png.9475cc20b069612fe103f5db94068b7a.png

...next skin set release is going to contain a blue hoodie.
This isn't optional.

a pink recolor of webber's slippers would be good too

• Haha 1