Wilton as the newest survivor? Character idea

Anybody remember the Wilton the skeleton? Just like wortox they used to have their portrait in the original dont starve at the xp gap. One thing I would absolutely love is if wilton was a character for dont starve together! I don't really have much of an idea for how could he work but I put a few maybe-ish examples and a idea for how our rattly companion could work in dont starve together... 

Wilton_Portrait.png.633f57b26b96442b24e9288dab7b6c48.png

"Wilton the Undying amnesiac"

Hunger/brittle bones perk?

One interesting thing is that for the character is that there is actually a mod for wilton and an interesting perk is no hunger, this perk would probably be very looked down apon since wilton would probably be boring to play as (especially since people would disapprove as it may not help other survivors when getting food) but maybe to make it seem more like an appropriate downside it could work more like wormwood since wilton wouldn't be able to eat he wouldn't be able to get any benefits off of food and crockpot meals, and to maybe make  wilton have low hp and sanity to make wilton actually want/give a need for him to survive and be careful when exploring the world. When he kills a creature/creature dies around a wilton, they will drop some bone shards (similar to wilton) and wilton can eat them recovering a small amount of health and hunger. This sort of actually gives wilton a motive in the game. Since if he wants to survive and be cooperative with other players he can help kill things and gather bone shards for them/ be a safe way if players want to go somewhere but worry about running low on food or danger wilton can run over and get it for them.

Is undead/is a skeleton, perk

My idea for a perk like this, is that When Wilton dies he drops his heads and similar to the old webbers head he will revive if someone puts it in a certain type of grave that Wilton can make. Wilton has the ability to make his own headstones and is able to use a shovel near it to make a grave mound. As a cute and funny little touch if someone buries meat or anything in the ground the character will quote where the meat came from and and say something about it.(example of wilson: RIP rabbit "Sorry I was just hungry") if wilton puts 2 or maybe 4 boneshards in it it will act as a meat effigy and you can only do one grave at a time choosing to ressurect there or have a player place his head in the grave. Since wilton is basically a skeleton pigs will fear him and attack him on sight,(similar to wurt) but interesting enough spiders will not attack him since there isn't any meat to get, (there neutral towards wilton) hounds however are more likely to target wilton and wilton loses more sanity when hounds are hostile towards him

Is pretty handy with bones, perk

When living creatures that have a bone structure die around Wilton, they will drop a few bone shards that Wilton can use to his advantage! I think to work it with the mod similarly is that wilton can make his bones into a sort of cheap boomerang made out of bones, and is able to throw bones at enemies and such (similar to wilbur)... I don't really have much of an idea for this but this was honestly the best I could think of for a perk like this, heck it could also make wilton that range character everyone wanted and make playing wilton more careful with his low hp and sanity.

animated short idea?

It could honestly be simple. Some survivor is just at a grave yard during the full moon they spot a bunch of ghost around them and the ghost chases them away, but little did they know that they accidentally dropped a telltale heart from their backpack near one specific grave causing a certain ghost to gain interest in it. The heart drops in and brings an old bag of bones back to life, and maybe as an interesting idea wilton spends the rest of the animation trying to remember who he is and why he came back! (This story is supposed to reference how the survivors can give hearts to normal ghost but they eventually back out at the last second thinking it doesn't seem much like a good idea) And as a special touch from the animation is that he could have a tell tale heart in the middle inside his ribs and his unique animation could possibly just be him rattling his head or him just scratching the bottom of his head in a confused way.

Skin ideas:

I don't have a good idea on skins so far, but i thought one would be cute and interesting as a skin representing the day of the dead were wilton has a cool looking face paint on him and he could have a sombrero skin for the straw hat and maybe a guitar as a skin for spear.

And aswell thinking of now there could be a triumphant skin of wilton and the heart could be a shadow atrium

Thoughts?:

Anybody have any suggestions I tried to think of a way this could work and this was sort of the best I could think of. If there's any grammer/spelling mistakes let me know since I'm really bad at communicating, and what are your thoughts if this could be any better? Thank you for reading and hope you have a good day! :D

Wilton would count as a non human character, so this could potentially work. Skins might be a little tricky, but not impossible!

Wilton's Roseate for example could feature a mossy skeleton entangled with vines and roses perhaps?

image.png.5410c3e53c7aa5af43684e85c331f0f5.png

I like your perk concepts for Wilton! It'd be nice to have a character who could fill the role of a ranged attack user for combat support/hunting. :encouragement:

4 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Wilton would count as a non human character, so this could potentially work. Skins might be a little tricky, but not impossible!

Wilton's Roseate for example could feature a mossy skeleton entangled with vines and roses perhaps?

I like your perk concepts for Wilton! It'd be nice to have a character who could fill the role of a ranged attack user for combat support/hunting. :encouragement:

That's a nice concept for roseate skin you got here.

6 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

That's actually a really great drawing! It really gives me the same vibes for Wx-78's roseate skin, how both of them look as if the rose suddenly grew on them over time. The perks were really hard to think of, since giving a character no hunger sort of removes a reason for them to try to survive and to be useful to other players. it would probably make them very boring when playing in single player worlds as well(so either I think of another downside to keep them trying to thrive without hunger, or probably give them another meter that acts similar to hunger). but I definitely agree their needs to be more range weapons in the game or atleast a character that's good with range...

8 hours ago, Superwolfkid said:

Is pretty handy with bones, perk

When living creatures that have a bone structure die around Wilton, they will drop a few bone shards that Wilton can use to his advantage! I think to work it with the mod similarly is that wilton can make his bones into a sort of cheap boomerang made out of bones, and is able to throw bones at enemies and such (similar to wilbur)... I don't really have much of an idea for this but this was honestly the best I could think of for a perk like this, heck it could also make wilton that range character everyone wanted and make playing wilton more careful with his low hp and sanity.

Glowing blue eye included?

3 hours ago, Poebus said:

he should get added on hallowed night without notice so you could spook people with

Imagine you're in a pub and you see a wendy or something get killed by hounds but instead of a ghost you see their skeleton stand up.

Archived