Stormfront's guide to demons

I will get rid of him! *Throws bacon off a cliff*

You thew a strip of bacon off a cliff to try and get rid of me?

ಠ_ಠ [MENTION=3998]sirmentlegen[/MENTION] stop scaring Mallory she is only a child so help me I will ban you from our thread if you keep terrorizing her

Well do you know any other demons i could make into bacon?

You thew a strip of bacon off a cliff to try and get rid of me?Well do you know any other demons i could make into bacon?

first off you should be ashamed for scaring a child second go eat Maxwell then everyone will regard you as a heroand third as leader of the bacon church you should be ashamed that you didn't know that bacon can only be made from pigs anything else is fake machine processed stuffand finally anymore posts on eating intelleng species from you and I will cram this industrial magnet in your processer! Edited by stormfront

first off you should be ashamed for scaring a child second go eat Maxwell then everyone will regard you as a heroand third as leader of the bacon church you should be ashamed that you didn't know that bacon can only be made from pigs anything else is fake machine processed stuff

1. I am only a child myself. 2. He looks tasty.3. What makes you think i did not know that stuff.

Did you really think that the patriarch of a terrible "religion" will have any sense of shame? Of course not! He'll eat any thing so as long as it looks like disgusting pork and not give a damn if it's an innocent child, isn't that right, Mentle?

Mm. It seems so. I'm being a substitute. Edited by Snob
Stop implying, it's not going to change anything

Mallory, do you go insane?

some of the stuff on the island is pretty scary but i haven't gone insane or at least to the level Wilson has just a few days ago I swear he was having a conversation with a boulder.. but then again unlike the human world there is a lot of weird things in the shadow realm so to me giant spiders are not all that weird

some of the stuff on the island is pretty scary but i haven't gone insane or at least to the level Wilson has just a few days ago I swear he was having a conversation with a boulder.. but then again unlike the human world there is a lot of weird things in the shadow realm so to me giant spiders are not all that weird

Oh no, time to give Wilson some flowers again.

Can you give some of those spiders to Wilson?

ugg I came to check on my thread during lunch only to find sirmentlegenhas derailed it**** I kinow this is not the first time he has de-railed a art and lore thread eather any how lets get this back on topic and I will now be adding some post rules on page 1 becuse some members of this forum need them apperently

Edited by stormfront

[MENTION=2711]kilozombie2[/MENTION] [MENTION=9815]SlySpy[/MENTION]

I told Wilson about how you both wanted me to lead spiders to camp and I don't think he was amused

He said

these 'forum members of yours are either lacking in knowledge of the habits of members of the Arachnida family or they are criminally insane, and i am glad that you are at least intelligent enough to not listen to their ideas

So Mallory, what makes monster meat so bad for humans and automatons?

well its kinda complicated but the "monsters" of the island have a higher amount of magic which results in some being left behind in the meat and most humans lack any magic so I think the residual magic makes them ill.