Stormfront's guide to demons

Welcome to my thread as of posting this is a WIP Guide and Q. and A. thread (pictures coming when I feel like it)

Stormfront’s guide to all things demon

with notes By Mallory

*zelda puzzle solved music plays* you found the hidden text theres more hidden with secrets about Mallory and stormfront

Demons are far from what the majority of the human populace would assume. Far from being residents of hell, demons are actually residents of an alternate plane of reality. This plane of reality has no true name but is often referred to as “the plane of shadows” or “the dark world” or home ..

Demonkind can be broken up into three sub-groups, demons of the minor arcane, major arcane demons, and the demon lords.

Not all demons have M names Mallory does to fit the game naming scheme, stormfront picked it becuse it means unlucky one.. Stormfront's name came from her pegasus FIM OC. stormfront is just stormfronts favorite weather based word

First we shall cover the minor arcana, these are the weaker smaller classes of demons such as Imps, trolls and goblins.

Posted Image

Imps are the most common of the minor arcana. Typically Imps are small devil like demons. The typical imp is usually fire or water chaos neutral. Although Imps are less powerful than their larger brethren they are the most intelligent of the minor classes and can learn many elemental spells. A single imp is fairly weak on its own, and thus they prefer to live in hives. Each hive has one leader typically the smartest or most powerful of the hive. As added protection many hives choose to swear loyalty to a powerful major demon having members perform tasks for them in return for protection and food.

Posted Image

Trolls and goblins although demons, are lacking any major form of magic. They smell too. They are also unique in the fact they are the only types of demon that naturally live outside of the shadow realm.do we really have to cover these smelly things I mean everyone knows what a troll is.. Fine moving on..

Major arcane demons

Lifecycle

Major arcane demons or true Demons are unique in the fact that unlike most life forms they do not grow over time. Rather a demons development is based solely on their magical power and limits. Young demons can grow as they learn spells and absorb magic and human emotions. Despite the major belief that demons by nature are evil this is not the case, Demons are born of the neutral chaotic alignment and will often change aliment when they “peak” or hit demon puberty so to speak and metamorphoses into a full adult demon. Although typically adults are of the chaotic evil or lawful evil there is a chance for a demon to peak as good aligned. We shall cover this more later

Mallory is very late "peaking ", hence why Maxwell has referred to her as runt in the past..

Demon power chart

Hatchling-> juvenile ->adult-> demon lord

Although young demons are close in appearance to a human, most demons are born with at least one difference in appearance.

Posted Image

Mallory's magical failings are due to a curse on her bloodline, But she doesn't know that..

This difference is known as a trait and varies bloodline to bloodline as well demons will also develop more traits as they grow in magical power. Some demons choose to hide these traits to better blend in among humans. Maxwell is totally doing this.. It is found however for reasons unknown a demon cannot hide their birth trait by magical means I’m glad I have horns not like Max and his shark eyes

mallory actually has golden eyes, but stormfront wanted to draw her to match the game's art so in storm's avatar her eyes are drawn like willow's

Traits are as listed but not limited to: horns, wings, tattoo like markings, tail(s),oddly colored or shaped eyes.

Appearance of these traits in adult demons are effected by the individuals alignment.

on mallory's version of the island the human's live in several differnt camps and dont like each other...

Type/elemental classification

Mallory's camp conistes of Wilson, Willow, WX-78, and herself..

Although basic demon magic does follow the basic rules of elemental alignment, Many adult demons and their magic can also be tied to a form of sin or emotion.

For our first example we shall look at Maxwell ***************** (Mallory stop writing curse words in this section)

(the picture of Maxwell has been removed becuse somedemon keeps scribbling rude things on it)

From what examples we have access to of him casting, he has a preference for magic’s of the shadow alignment, uses his magic’s to deceive others. It is also shown he is clearly hiding his demonic traits.

With this evidence we can clearly tell that Maxwell is a demon of the lawful evil, madness/deception alignment.

Ranking

Mallory would be more than a match against Maxwell if she wasn't cursed..

Rank within demon society is closely linked with power. As such in fighting among demons is common, and becomes more common the more powerful the demons. The ultimate goal of many demons is to become a demon lord who are the most powerful and leaders of demon society. There is a demon lord for each power alignment.

Deception/madness, pestilence, lust, greed/famine, despair, pride/wrath and vanity

these are the well-known 7

however there are more just as angels can “fall’ demons can “rise” and be of a good alignment these are aligned with positive emotions Confidence, love, kindness, hope and courage. Collectively these are known as the daemon subclass and are exceedingly rare unlike evil and neutral aligned demons there are no lords of the white class. As well rather than infighting like other demons white demons act as enforcers of demon “laws” ensuring that no demon oversteps their bounds.

Maxwell might be undoing his own plans as being on the islands exposed to his magic is slowly eroding the curse on Mallory

Demon law

As with any society there are laws to what demons are allowed to do. Although they have laws aginst many common acts there are not enough daemons to prevent acts of these natures. Rather focus is left to more major laws such as the destruction of other races or imprisonment that’s also a really big rule too or we be up to our ears in would be lords **** Maxwell..

Although not well said Mallory is correct in that the imprisonment of other beings for the sake of feeding is indeed against a major set of demon laws that were created a major loss of life after the witch burnings. The witch burns of mid-evil times caused mass causalities of demons so as a result laws limiting the ways demons can directly interact with the humans. Such as limits on possessions harming, killing or the abduction of humans.

Mating

Despite their human like form demons do not reach sexual maturity until full adult hood. Although female demons especially those of the lust alignment may flirt or well "you know" with other intelligent life it is quite rare for them to reproduce with non-demons. Female demons become receptive to reproduction during cycles of estrus. Although only adult demons can reproduce it is not uncommon for juvenile females close to “peak” to exhibit what is known as false estrus. In cases of false estrus the juvenile in question will become infatuated with beings of large magical ability. storm has considered a false estrus joke on the tennis thread and might still do it

As for adult mating females have all the power a female demon once in estrus will pick a male from among her aqantances by power and prior behavior towards her.hence why Maxwell has no offspring as he is an ass to everyone..unlike human socity there is no discrimination by age.

~~~~~~~~~~

We (Mallory and I) are also going to be answering questions about magic and demons.. as well as about Mallory herself (although please keep in mind their are some parts of demon life I may not know and Mallory can be rather flighty about answering questions accurately)

Q & A rules

no talk of eating anyone

no talking about the church of bacon

no derailing of the thread

no asking Me to break camp rules

Mallory is not willing to torment/harass Wilson and Willow I might consider others though

Stormfront has the right to add new rules as needed

failing to follow thread rules gets you grey listed break them again and you are blacklisted (banned from the thread)

grey listed:

no one :)

blacklisted:

sirmentlegen (scaring Mallory/thread derailment)

Edited by stormfront
  • Like 2

So Mallory...I heard you like pranking Maxwell?

My first question *squeak of joy*

I love pranking Maxwell! He's a big fat rule breaking mother****ing jerk and deserves punishment!

*cough* granted all young demons enjoy pranks although Mallory has desided to target Maxwell rather than a human which is unusual

cuz hes a ****head!

600!Ouick we need to make 66 more posts then it will be lucky!

*sweatdrop* mallory 666 isnt as lucky to humans as it is demons

Edited by stormfront

So Mallory, what's life on a Island? Got a pet?

Its really fun or at least I think so the others gave me a funny look when I told them that..

I as for pets I have fred he's a kolaphant and I had a baby spider but Willow squashed it :(

So Mallory, how much of Stormfront's body can you control? Like, can you make him hit himself?

I dont actually have control of stormfront just a machine she calls a Laptop and not by much I can see in my head things on the 'screen" and I can write text but thats about it as for how I dont really know I was messing with Wilson's funny machines and one zapped me and I have been able to do this since

By accident or On purpose? *Is guessing on purpose*

on purpose, Willow does not like spiders

What do you think about religion, more specifically the bacon religion?

I actually dont know much about any one religion.. I do know its against the rules to mess with priests and other holy figures without consent from a demon lord, mostly because they have really strong willpower and are one of the few kinds humans that can inflict harm to a demon unless said demon has fully manifested on the human plane anyway..

a religion biased on food seems rather silly to me though. bacon is meat from pigmen right? I do like bacon though but not as much as monster meat :D

monster meat from what I can guess has a sort of magic charge which is why it hurts humans but the magic has benefits to magical beings

also of note from what I can understand Wilson and willow were actually the first humans that Mallory has ever met so her knowage of human life is limited

Edited by stormfront

I actually dont know much about any one religion.. I do know its against the rules to mess with priests and other holy figures without consent from a demon lord, mostly because they have really strong willpower and are one of the few kinds humans that can inflict harm to a demon unless said demon has fully manifested on the human plane anyway..

a religion biased on food seems rather silly to me though. bacon is meat from pigmen right? I do like bacon though but not as much as monster meat :D

monster meat from what I can guess has a sort of magic charge which is why it hurts humans but the magic has benefits to magical beings

also of note from what I can understand Wilson and willow were actually the first humans that Mallory has ever met so her knowage of human life is limited

So Mallory, do any pranks on anyone besides Maxwell? Like Krampus, Treeguard....

So Mallory, do any pranks on anyone besides Maxwell? Like Krampus, Treeguard....

not really most of the monsters and even islands themselves are constructs of Maxwell's magic It would be kind of pointless to prank them. I have considered pranking charlie though he's the only "monster' that's actually real... but charlie is actually kinda nice well at least when he isnt trying to bite wilson on the butt.. actually he isn't mean he only does it cus Maxwell told him to..

Mallory, why do you choose to type in green?

Its my favorite color

So Mallory, Freeze to death yet?

thats kinda mean to say >:[

but no unlike humans we demons are not effected by temputre as much

as for dying I don't like talking about it...*sulks*

from what I can understand demons can feed off negitve emotions to gain power so Maxwell trapped Wilson and the others to feed off their insanity and if they die he resurrects them

Mallory on the other hand interfered with his plan so he threw her into the islands in the hopes that well she would get a game over so to speak..

Its my favorite color

thats kinda mean to say >:[

but no unlike humans we demons are not effected by temputre as much

as for dying I don't like talking about it...*sulks*

from what I can understand demons can feed off negitve emotions to gain power so Maxwell trapped Wilson and the others to feed off their insanity and if they die he resurrects them

Mallory on the other hand interfered with his plan so he threw her into the islands in the hopes that well she would get a game over so to speak..

Sorry! D:

Question: What is you favorite update in the world?

Sorry! D:

Question: What is you favorite update in the world?

I don't really have an answer for that the game and the actual islands are pretty different in some aspects like Wes was already here before I arrived but the update for when he appeared in the game only happened after I started talking to stormfront.. I think it has to do with parrell universes or something in ours the islands are real or magic constructs anyhow but for you guys its a game Edited by stormfront

I don't really have an answer for that the game and the actual islands are pretty different in some aspects like Wes was already here before I arrived but the update for when he appeared in the game only happened after I started talking to stormfront.. I think it has to do with parrell universes or something in ours the islands are real or magic constructs anyhow but for you guys

its a game

Oh ok! Thank you Mallory

*Gives Monster Meat*

Mallory, if i were to throw you into the oven and eat you how would you taste?

O.O ..... *flees*

I think you scared her..

honestly I dont think demon flesh can be eaten (one could assume consuming demon flesh would result in side effects simaler to monster meat but far worse)

I think you scared her..honestly I dont think demon flesh can be eaten (one could assume consuming demon flesh would result in side effects simaler to monster meat but far worse)

Now i am curious because i feel no ill effects of monster meat. Mallory come over here i only want to eat you.