Stormfront's guide to demons

Bored, saw this thread, felt like asking some questions that might be pointless.How is the relationship between angels and demons, I'm thinking that angels arn't friendly towards you due to their big snooty egos, freaking always-clean robes, streets made of gold...And Werm would like to ask a question, are demon boogers explosive? Don't wonder why he asked this, you don't want to know, Spidina don't her, you told me, and I did not want to know, trust me, you do not want to know.Did you take your family photo in Limbo? Seems like it, everything is barren and white there, I visited there, not too much to do there.... Not to much to do. When I was visiting Limbo I didn't bring Spidina, she was going to bring a spear and she began asking where Mallory lived. -.-Also, non-question.I have forgiven and befriended Maxwell, and I am trying to help him get his life straightened out, I hope this doesn't affect all our friendship :kiwi:

Bored, saw this thread, felt like asking some questions that might be pointless.

pointless or not we like questions...

How is the relationship between angels and demons, I'm thinking that angels arn't friendly towards you due to their big snooty egos, freaking always-clean robes, streets made of gold...

well truth be told angels are if anything rare, while its true historiclly we dont get along well there actually isnt much interaction between us with the whole angels goven the souls of the dead and demons perfer living mortals and all

And Werm would like to ask a question, are demon boogers explosive? Don't wonder why he asked this, you don't want to know, Spidina don't her, you told me, and I did not want to know, trust me, you do not want to know.

short answer no our snot isn't explosive or at least naturally, It would not surprise me if someone had invented a spell that did turn them explosive however..

Did you take your family photo in Limbo? Seems like it, everything is barren and white there, I visited there, not too much to do there.... Not to much to do. When I was visiting Limbo I didn't bring Spidina, she was going to bring a spear and she began asking where Mallory lived.

-.-

actually i just freaking hate drawing backgrounds ...

where I live is at Base camp A with Wilson and Willow.. I did live in the shadow realm like all demons with my sire but Maxwell banished me here after our run in ... I actually could go home but what would stop him from retaliating with something worse if I do leave... plus Wilson and Willow are my friends and I don't really want to leave them...

where I live is at Base camp A with Wilson and Willow.. I did live in the shadow realm like all demons with my sire but Maxwell banished me here after our run in ... I actually could go home but what would stop him from retaliating with something worse if I do leave... plus Wilson and Willow are my friends and I don't really want to leave them...

May I ask where this base is and what demons are weak too, just wondering, it's not like I'm going to kill Mallory because of her liking to monster meat, I would never do that.....

Spidina, no one said you were going to kill her yet.

I SHALL REBE- Ahem.... May you answer this question -Spidina begins to do puppy dog eyes-

Spidina, no one said you were going to kill her yet.

I SHALL REBE- Ahem.... May you answer this question -Spidina begins to do puppy dog eyes-

*grins* well Pumpkin cookies are poison to us demons so you certainly should not go leaving any pumpkin cookies around or spider pops for that matter you aboulutly should not leave a big pile of those things in the middle of the savanna where someone could walk up and eat them Edited by stormfront

*grins* well Pumpkin cookies are poison to us demons so you certainly should not go leaving any pumpkin cookies around or spider pops for that matter you aboulutly should not leave a big pile of those things in the middle of the savanna where someone could walk up and eat them

Meanwhile, at the Ferris-Wheel (A Rundown House with a wheel on the roof)

Mwahahaahah!

? Spidina why are you laughing?

I've done it! I have finally gotten vengeance on Mallory!

? You WHAT??!?

I have poisoned her base with a demon's worst weakness! Mallory was foolish enough to tell me!

What was it?

Pumpkin cookies!! I laid them all over her base, I even saw her eat one! I HAVE PREVAILED!

I think Mallory tricked you.

Why would you think tha-

If you excuse me, I am going to rage through the Marsh in a fit of anger.

Okay, good luck with that, I'm going to play some Plants Vs Zombies.

-yelling is heard outside-

Hey, Werm! I unlocked the Repeater! Heh, get it. :3

Edited by F3RR1S

After Spidina's rage,

Wait... wait a minute....

-Spidina re-reads the post

*grins* well Pumpkin cookies are poison to us demons so you certainly should not go leaving any pumpkin cookies around or spider pops

pumpkin cookies around or spider pops

spider pops

.............nnnYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

HOW DARE SPIDER-KIND BE TURNED INTO CANDY! THIS IS AN OOOOOOOUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! MONSTER MEAT IS ONE THING, BUT NOW IT IS MADE FOR EEEENJOYMEEEENT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

-Inside the Ferris-Wheel-

Yeh... A Scaredy-Shroom..... Woo....

-Spidina goes back to the Savannah where she sees Stormfront watching Mallory eat the pile of pumpkin cookies-

-Spidina climbs a tree nearby and crafts a spear, getting ready to throw it-

This is for tricking me!

-Spidina throws it, but then Mallory bends down to grab another pumpkin cookie from the pile, so it misses and hits a beefalo.-

...ah crud.

-The beefalo charges into the tree Spidina was on, knocking her into the marsh-

CUUUURSES!

oh I'm not actually there [MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION] me and Mallory just have a psychic link of sortsAnd Mallory stop scarfing sweets and pay attention I think you have a enemy to deal with

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait how the heck does that work.Spidina must stay in the shadows like a bat, she's actually afraid of demons. If she is spotted she will freak out and in case herself in a silk cocoon, making sure it can't be penetrated.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait how the heck does that work.

We are not really sure it happened after she crashed into a science machine while chasing a gobbler and it zapped her..

Wilson was really mad

the connection built slowly over time and she can post text on my computer and we can both communacate to each other in our sleep

-Meanwhile back at the Ferris-Wheel-

Waxwell: I think some people are starting to forgive me :)

Good for you, also, can you pick up some of those pumpkin cookies from the savannah, they sound delicouso.

Sure.

-Waxwell wanders into the savannah, and freezes, seeing Mallory eating the pumpkin cookies

Crap.

-Meanwhile back at the Ferris-Wheel-

Waxwell: I think some people are starting to forgive me :)

Good for you, also, can you pick up some of those pumpkin cookies from the savannah, they sound delicouso.

Sure.

-Waxwell wanders into the savannah, and freezes, seeing Mallory eating the pumpkin cookies

Crap.

unforunatly he is upwind of her

*growls and begins chasing Waxwell*

unforunatly he is upwind of her

*growls and begins chasing Waxwell*

Spidina watches from above, being more scared of Mallory then ever.

/(-.o)\ Owch that's gotta hurt

/(o.o)\ Oh sweet baby jesus!

/(-.0)\ Thats gunna leave a mark.

-Waxwell respawns via meat effigy in the Ferris-Wheel.-

.....Was Mallory there.

Yes she freaking was >8l

*resumes eating the pile of sweets*

mallory you really should save some for later your going to have a stomach ache

Woopsies...

Sorry for turning your Q&A into a roleplay thread <:^)

well techniclly it was already one just one about questions

T.T *whi[s around and starts hurling rocks right back at Spidina (a lot of rocks)*

-Spidina tries to swiftly dodge them-

Hah, missed me! wait, MOTHER OF GOD!

Spidina gets knocked out of the tree by a boulder and is flat on the ground, unable to move.

.......ow...

-Spidina tries to swiftly dodge them-

Hah, missed me! wait, MOTHER OF GOD!

Spidina gets knocked out of the tree by a boulder and is flat on the ground, unable to move.

.......ow...

*runs up and punts Spidina like a ball*

*watches Spidina "blast off"*

ha! I bet that spider got lanched all the way to Base camp 1! I hope it lands on Wes's head!!

I should note there are two camps Base camp A where Mallory, Wilson, Willow, and Wx-78 live and Base camp 1 where Wes, Wolfgang, Wendy, and Wickerbottom live

Edited by stormfront

-Spidina goes all the way back to Mallory-

I freaking hate you.

-Spidina then turns around and calls for Wes's name, Wes then waves to Mallory-

So I herd you don't like wes. Mwahahahahahah! -cough- -cough-

-Spidina wanders to the marsh, going back to the Ferris Wheel.-

-Spidina goes all the way back to Mallory-

I freaking hate you.

-Spidina then turns around and calls for Wes's name, Wes then waves to Mallory-

So I herd you don't like wes. Mwahahahahahah! -cough- -cough-

-Spidina wanders to the marsh, going back to the Ferris Wheel.-

*throws a rock at Wes then does the I'm watching you gesture at him and slinks back to her own camp Taking the rest of the sweets with her*

Wes of course knows not to follow being the two camps don't get along and it would not end well

Edited by stormfront

*throws a rock at Wes then does the I'm watching you gesture at him and slinks back to her own camp Taking the rest of the sweets with her*

-watching nearby what happened-

One more try... REBEEEL!

-Spidina runs up to Mallory with a crucifix

May the power of Christ compel you!

Edited by F3RR1S

-watching nearby what happened-

One more try... REBEEEL!

-Spidina runs up to Mallory with a crucifix

May the power of Christ compel you!

*starts laughing at Spidina*

do you think I'm a vampire now?*more laughing*

yea ummm...F3RR1S tell her she's a little mixed up holy items on their own dont work you need a priest (or another holy person) and even then they only work in cases of possession by an adult demon(it disrupts their magic hold) its not going to have any effect on one in the flesh and blood

Edited by stormfront

*starts laughing at Spidina*

do you think I'm a vampire now?*more laughing*

-Spidina gets angry at Mallory's laughing-

Stop it!

-Mallory continues laughing-

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

-Spidina's face gets red-

GRRAAAH!

-Spidina jumps on Mallory's face and starts scratching it, speaking with eveyr scratch-

NO- ONE- EVER- LAUGHS- AT- ME!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by F3RR1S