Stormfront's guide to demons

And now a short comic called.. dressup time(part 1)

Posted Image

[a short distance from Base camp A]

Mallory: OK Fred I think the others wont find us here.. My dad is a great mimic! I wanna be one too but it takes practice..hmmm lets see.. first I will need the cloak and charcoal...

Posted Image

*puts on the cloak some sticks with bird feathers glued to them and smears charcoal in her head*

Posted Image

Mallory(dressed up in a attempt to look like raven): Rawr I'm Mr. angsty and I hate everything !!!

Posted Image

Mallory: (puts on a dapper vest) with a little tree sap I can do Wilson as well!

Posted Image

Mallory(now dressed as Wilson): Now Fred the science machine is not a toy!

Posted Image

Wilso: I think our little actor needs more practice right "Mr. Angsty"?

We decided to start a sister tumblr blog!

bad news we dont know how to work Html or whatever so we need help!

anyone out there know how to make a tumblr theme? we need/want one basied on the start menu

I wish i could understand HTML too. But someday I will know how to make things with it!

Also, there are free themes you can use.

i made some new art but its techneclly a spoiler for If/when I get to lead the tennis thread plot so spoiler tags away!

seriously spoilerly here this is your last warning!

meet Maliss...

Posted Image(blah still need to find a image site that doesn't eat transparency her shadow hands got messed up)

Maliss is From an alternet reality where is she is Demon lord maxwell's servant/apprenice...( yes apperently In one realtity he succseded with his plans to become the lord of deception...) Maliss ofcourse has learned how to use the shadow hands spell (although her own range is far less than Maxwells) and can hypotie others into seeing their greats fears and sorrows...

also as long as you are looking at her mind pm'ing feed back she is pretty much the first proper villain I ever really designed so yea I NEED FEEDBACK!

Edited by stormfront

Hooray Tumblr question!

semanari of tumblr asked...

What type of elemental alignment do you wish to have once you peak?

Honestly I never Really gave that any though till now… Demon magic is a lot different than mortals we actually get to choose our alignment biased on our favorite spells and what sin we become tied with…

I don’t think I will go with fire though I see enough fire magic watching willow and I don’t get as much of a trill of the smell of burning fur and flesh as she does..

if I had to pick one right now though I guess shadow like my dad… (even if that means sharing an alignment with the king of arse Maxwell)

and then suddenly everyone was chibi demons!

Posted Image

Sometimes a girl just wants friends her own age (and species)

landor and Harlekin belong to [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] respectively of course

Edited by stormfront

More tumblr shanagans!

What are you doing, messing with my puppets? You should learn that humans are only for our entertainment!

~demon-maxwell

Posted Image

Maxwwelll iin mmy iinbox…

Posted Image

WILSON!!

Posted Image

Wilson: well we've seen that I have a few alternate universe clones it stands to reason that Maxwell does too.. At least we know it isn't the Maxwell of our reality seeing he isn’t threatening to kill you or anything…

Mallory: * terrified squeak*

Wilson: I still wouldn't trust anything he says though, he is still Maxwell after all…

X( Maxwell is spying on me!!after insulting him a bunch (off forums) I went out and when I came home this was in my front yardpost-7492-13764592549013_thumb.jpgA brown rabbit with black tipped ears!I AM ON TO YOUR SPIES MAXWELL!! YOU CANT NOT FOOL ME WITH JACKALOPES!!post-7492-13764592549257_thumb.png

Mallory vs science 01: monster meat

Posted Image

Panel 1:

Wilson(offscreen): now where did I put that..

*Mallory’s tummy growls*

panel 2:

*takes the monster meat*

Panel 3;

Wilson: *sigh* Did you eat the specimen again?

~~~

Mallory vs Science 02: unstable compounds

Posted Image

Panel 1:

Mallory: so pretty! :o

panel 2:

*shakes the Vial Furiously*

Panel 3:

*the contents erupt*

Mallory: Awesome!

Wilson: !!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!

Dear Mallory,I would like to contradict on what you think about Maxwell, after snooping through a chess biome, I have uncovered "forbidden knowledge" (Pun intended). After finding this, I feel like I am being watched and hunted down, I think someone is behind me right now. There are greater beings then Maxwell and all demons, the book does not state what they are but they are able to possess Maxwell and have him do whatever they want, like he is some sort of puppet. And this page states whenever he fails to do something he is shackled on some "Nightmare Throne". Also, it seems Maxwell used to be a midget, but the odd beings made him taller so he could be more intimidating. I am still looking through this book, it is tough to translate, luckily Werm is a good dechiperer, wait, I think I hear something, who are you? What are you doing heuirfjnfgujjhjhfdjdfjjhijkjhguyugijokohnjghjhjnrfbgjkdfgnlkfdngkjdfngjfkdg njkdfgI WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THIS IS FAKE, EVERYTHING IS FAKE, MAXWELL IS EVIL, DON'T BE WORRIED IF YOU DONT SEE ME OR WERM IN THE PAST WEEKS, I AM FINE, EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY NORMAL... DONT CHECK THE CLOSET, EVEN IF YOU SEE BLOOD THERE, DONT OPEN IT, WERM AND FERRIS ARE NOT IN THERE. MERMS.

Dear Mallory,I would like to contradict on what you think about Maxwell, after snooping through a chess biome, I have uncovered "forbidden knowledge" (Pun intended). After finding this, I feel like I am being watched and hunted down, I think someone is behind me right now. There are greater beings then Maxwell and all demons, the book does not state what they are but they are able to possess Maxwell and have him do whatever they want, like he is some sort of puppet. And this page states whenever he fails to do something he is shackled on some "Nightmare Throne". Also, it seems Maxwell used to be a midget, but the odd beings made him taller so he could be more intimidating. I am still looking through this book, it is tough to translate, luckily Werm is a good dechiperer, wait, I think I hear something, who are you? What are you doing heuirfjnfgujjhjhfdjdfjjhijkjhguyugijokohnjghjhjnrfbgjkdfgnlkfdngkjdfngjfkdg njkdfgI WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THIS IS FAKE, EVERYTHING IS FAKE, MAXWELL IS EVIL, DON'T BE WORRIED IF YOU DONT SEE ME OR WERM IN THE PAST WEEKS, I AM FINE, EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY NORMAL... DONT CHECK THE CLOSET, EVEN IF YOU SEE BLOOD THERE, DONT OPEN IT, WERM AND FERRIS ARE NOT IN THERE. MERMS.

*opens closet* GOD DAMN IT F3RR1S YOU GOT COOL-AID EVERYWHERE! *chases him out with a broom*and it doesnt matter if "waxwell" is good he could be lord high king of fluffy bunnys and all things good and she would still maul him, Demons are known for holding grudges forever...in her mind "attacked me + harmed friends REPEATEDLY+ now weaker than me = DESTROY!"or in short "waxwell" comes within a mile of her he will be mauled Edited by stormfront

Also, since I am hear bleeding apparently "kool aid" from my head, my friend Spidina would like to say a few words to Mallo-

How dare you eat monster meat! Do you know you are eating my kind! I shall protest and start an angry mob! I will go to Spider Council and make sure you never eat monster meat again! You shall regret the day you have eaten your first monster meat ever! HIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Also, since I am hear bleeding apparently "kool aid" from my head, my friend Spidina would like to say a few words to Mallo-

How dare you eat monster meat! Do you know you are eating my kind! I shall protest and start an angry mob! I will go to Spider Council and make sure you never eat monster meat again! You shall regret the day you have eaten your first monster meat ever! HIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

sorry spidina, but I think you will find the counsel on my side...law of the jungle and all that

its eat or be eaten, I have always eaten monster meat granted prior to the island I ate other kinds of monsters and not usually spiders..

heck as a spider you should understand better than the humans we are both predators beings designed to eat others.. how was it that Wilson explained it again?........... oh yea! humans are omnivores they eat both meat and plants... Me and you we're both carnivores we eat meat and not plants... *opens mouth wide* see no flat teeth unlike a human

Edited by stormfront

How are you today?

pretty good all things considered, its spring right now so its nice out and the more bothersome monsters aren't around.. though I think we're due a hound attack... its been pretty quiet lately willow doing whatever she does.. and Wilson has been studying the Merms (at a distance)

THERES STILL OTHER MEATS IN THE WORLD! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MONSTER ME- Spidina get off te compu-NEVER!!!! I SHALL REBEEEL1 SPIDINA GET OFF THE COMPUNOO-There is a logical reason why Mallor-HIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Spidina stop hissi- ow! you bit me! Thats what ya get for being on the wrong side! Werm, get Spidina! You shall be asssasssinated by my new spider activist group! rebel! rebel! REEEBEEEEEO GET HECK AWAY MERM! NOOOOOO ITS MY COMPUTER TIME! GUYS LET GOO! LET G-

Well Spidina just left to be a Spider Rights Activist. :l Who wants Sour Patch Watermelon Candy? :kiwi: