Stormfront's guide to demons

[MENTION=2711]kilozombie2[/MENTION] [MENTION=9815]SlySpy[/MENTION]

I told Wilson about how you both wanted me to lead spiders to camp and I don't think he was amused

He said

Forget him! I'm giving him a spider queen.

So,Mallory...Why is it that you made the unfortunate decision to want Maxwell death,and what will you do should you succeed(hahaha,Maxwell insisted that I asked that since it will never happen)?You should have just let him carry on his business of torturing people..You should have been a brave little demon.

No,I am not here to fight you just yet,but we will eventually since you are against Maxwell....Try not to slash my throat on my way out,please.I do not want to retaliate ;)

So,Mallory...Why is it that you made the unfortunate decision to want Maxwell death,and what will you do should you succeed(hahaha,Maxwell insisted that I asked that since it will never happen)?You should have just let him carry on his business of torturing people..You should have been a brave little demon.

No,I am not here to fight you just yet,but we will eventually since you are against Maxwell....Try not to slash my throat on my way out,please.I do not want to retaliate ;)

*gives spaz a death glare*

*cough* Maxwell did kinda start it by trying to kill her

Why don't you ask him how his hand is and tell him next time 'll bite it off!

*gives spaz a death glare*

*cough* Maxwell did kinda start it by trying to kill her

I'm sure the man had a very sophisticated and logical reason to attempt to kill Mallory though..

(I could not find said reason in the story thread?Am I reading over it or did you mention the reason somewhere else?)

[MENTION=3309]Spazmatic[/MENTION] its all there in doodles! 4th post page 1

* continues death glaring at Spazmatic*

Apparently I am too blind to notice...My sincere apologies.But heck,the man does indeed have a very sophisticated reason to kill you Mallory.And well,since you try to kill him(for a good reason some reason),that gives me a very sophisticated reason to kill you aswell.

But let's wait with that pal,I have some more fun things I'd like to do to her before that.

*Leaves some monster meat for Mallory to eat if she so desires*

Mallory, what's your favorite food?

monster meat and monster lasagna

Hey, Wilson, guess what?! Mallory just ate some Monster Lasagna behind your back!

post-7492-13764591680375_thumb.png jokes on you Wilson cant see this thread! but you get treated to the new thing storm is making Emotes!

Looks like a Finn hat. Awesome.

not quite the same finn's hat is short and clings to the head, and is white with rounded earsMallory's hood has trailing 'paws" that have pockets, fits looser you can see her hair poking around it more, and is made of a reddish/brown fur, and has pointy ears Edited by stormfront

Mallory, how would I, hrm, say, commune with somebody in Maxwell's realm? Like, uhm, Wendy? Or Wolfgang, or even WX78? I mean, nothing to do with, um, Wilson, at all.

post-7492-13764591681125_thumb.png honestly I don't know ..

MY link with storm was an accident i suppose you could try replicating it... go build a science machine and then run into it really fast and knock it over for best results you will need a scientist to yell at at you and brandish a wrench at you for knocking over the thing he spent all morning tuning

Edited by stormfront

Deerclops is adorably, Mallory! Why do you hate it so much?

post-7492-13764591682038_thumb.pngReally? you ask why I don't like the giant monster that stomps though camp and busts all our stuff mid-winter? go somewhere snowy and try sleeping outside in the cold with only a fire then ask me why i hate deerclops Edited by stormfront