Stormfront's guide to demons

heads up I am on spring break and heading to a con. so answers might be slow for this weekend..also I copied klei and there are now secrets hidden in thread

Sounds like something Mallory would do. Oh! And I have a question for Stormfront: I like your drawings.

Mallory, I set up a formal meeting with Maxwell for you. Maybe the two of you can, y'know, let off some steam or somethin'! You could both be greaaat friends, I'm sure. http://tinychat.com/maxwellsteapartyEdit: Unfortunately Maxwell decided not to show. I mean, he's not ALWAYS consistent, but, that's something you have to live with in everyone, right?

Edited by kilozombie2

I have a question for Stormfront: I like your drawings.

technically not a question .. But thanks!

So, Mallory, do you have friends (I mean besides Stormfront) that hate Maxwell?

let's see I know Wilson hates him not sure about Willow she doesnt talk to me much.. Many of my friends here also dont like Maxwell too..

Mallory, I set up a formal meeting with Maxwell for you. Maybe the two of you can, y'know, let off some steam or somethin'! You could both be greaaat friends, I'm sure. http://tinychat.com/maxwellsteaparty

Posted ImageDO NOT WANT!

like I would tell you buttface

Such hostility!It's not like I'd want to violently murder you or something which would explain this attitude of yours,oh no!Well,another question then:Top 5 of people/demons you would want to get rid of ;)

Such hostility!It's not like I'd want to violently murder you or something which would explain this attitude of yours,oh no!Well,another question then:Top 5 of people/demons you would want to get rid of ;)

*cough* says the guy who threatened arm removal

[*]Maxwell

[*]Maxwell

[*]Maxwell

[*]maxwell

[*]You

[*]

Edited by stormfront

*cough* says the guy who threatened arm removal

[*]Maxwell

[*]Maxwell

[*]Maxwell

[*]maxwell

[*]You

[*]

But but Mallory...*image blurry due to overload of tears*

post-3309-1376459178675_thumb.jpg

Darn it,only 5th place,but honored by the dapper being on the other spots in the top5 :')

*rolls about on the thread floor* bored,bored,bored,...

*sighs* no one has given any questions today, Wilson is busy doing science in his tent, and Willow never wants to play ...

Well, Wendy likes to play. Doesn't she? There's a question a question, happy? There's another question!

Ok I have a question: To be or not to be? And another one: What is the sound of one single! clapping hand?

To be as to not be is to not exist, and is it really clapping with only one hand?

Well, Wendy likes to play. Doesn't she? There's a question a question, happy? There's another question!

I don't really know Wendy all that well she lives at the other camp along with Wolfgang and Wes.

. Edited by stormfront

Oh, and i wouldn't suggest trying to play with WX-78, you probably know that by now, but still, he is evil. Maybe you could make a friend?

Not sure if you can call Wx-78 evil.. he isn't quite like he's portrayed in the game.. Wilson built him and he doesn't really talk much unless he's confirming commands or answering a question

well the thread is in danger of leaving page one again so Mallory how about you tell us some stuff about life on the islands or something?

well I guess I will talk about the camps..

I know of two of them (I am pretty sure there are others but I haven't found them)

there is Camp 1 which consists of Wolfgang(leader), Wes, Wendy, and Wickerbottom. Then there is our camp, Camp A which is Wilson (leader), Willow, Wx-78, and myself.

Apparently prior to when I arrived they all lived in one camp, But there was an arugement and the camp split.

I don't know what it was about though, Willow said that Wilson was kicked out of camp 1 for dong something bad.Wilson denied that however he said that he willingly left camp 1 because Wolfgang is a bully...Willow however I know was kicked for setting fire to one of the camps berry bushes..

As for the members of camp 1, I try to avoid Wolfgang and Wes, Wilson told me about Bad stuff they have done and I would rather not tangle with them.. I have only seen Wickerbottom a couple of times and she doesn't like me becuse I am a demon, and as for Wendy she's really shy and doesn't seem to want to be bothered..