Glōmmer Idea!

Hello! This is the first time I've ever used a forum so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong or abnormal! I don't know what I'm doing. :]

I just wanted to share a little idea I had for a Lunar Island Glommer. It's not too special or anything, but I just thought it would be a neat little concept!

It's still a big WIP, but this is the lad so far!

Illustration29.png

Aw yea, this is an awesome idea, a fitting counterpart to Gloomer in a Lunacy-ridden Island! I love every bit of this idea! 

• The fact that you have to mine its structure first fits as it necessitates the discovery of the island first and a subsequent visit to it.
  • Light bulb drop is very nice as it allows no caves worlds limited access to lightbulbs.
  • Insanity aura is very thematic as an anti-glommer and it isn't really OP since there are many other insanity aura items like evil flowers.
  • I think the best time for it to spawn is New Moon, as fitting for an insanity aura inducing creature to spawn on the night where moon is weakest, also opposing regular Glommer and expanding on the moon cycle effects.

Overall this is perfect :3 Thank you

Archived