[Poll] Vignettes

Vignettes  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like vignettes (loading screen images) ?

• I have no idea what you are talking about
    • I love them
    • I don't care about them
    • I don't like them. I only use the main loading screen.
  2. 2. Do you think that each character rework should get a new vignette?

• Yes
    • No
    • whatever
  3. 3. Do you want vignettes to be added as a daily drop?

• Yes
    • No
    • whatever
  4. 4. Do you want vignettes with Return of Them theme?

• Yes
    • No
    • whatever

"Vignettes are used to reskin the loading screens. Multiple Vignettes can be selected so that the player can have a variety of preferred loading screens."

-Don't Starve.fandom

Vignettes are those super cool loading screen images, and it's been a long time since we got a new one, and I want to ask you guys what do you think about it.

I don't really care about obtaining them, but I can appreciate some quality art.  

Personally my favorite piece is magmatic assembly a7dd1d796dc8d7b059e7718b33702ab442909cf3

A nice array of characters ready for battle. Webber and Willow look adorable here. The warm colors of the fire in the background add to the scene as well

What I'm saying is that I really like this pic (also wilson looks like zuko here but that's besides the point)

I personally like the Winter's Feast boss vignettes the most.

What i would love to see would be vignettes of acenes from the character trailers e.g. Wormwood asleep, Warly feeding his Nana, Bernie protecting Willow, Wortox and the bby beef... the list goes on.

Also, the option to customize the main menu gif would be nice. I personally never saw the Wormwood one until i loaded up DST without the beta.

8 hours ago, trinket_4 said:

Vignettes are those super cool loading screen images, and it's been a long time since we got a new one, and I want to ask you guys what do you think about it.

The art klei is putting out is great, and I would love to enjoy it more in my games

love thy artists

Archived