Wortox is unbalanced

one part of me thinks that this is a painful Wendy-esque joke from Wortox about an ongoing identity crisis and no longer knowing who he is

the other part of me thinks that whoever wrote the contents of this file had played him a bit and just knew what they were about to unleash

I like both parts.

no he is a fun and interesting character with strong downsides have u even played him i main him and i cannot go past day 24 which means he is hard i am a very good player so wortox is balanced oh my god i cant even look at this post so many blantantly lies about my fav character ughhhh i bet you have unbalanced mods on your unbalanced server and thats why you think wortox is broken try playing him right and u will see that he is difficult to master like for example right clicking to teleport makes his other right mouse actions unplayable so to eat u have to mousedrag and that is a big part of the game so like educate urself instead of posting things like this i bet u play some lowtier character like the old lady and the comrade so now every remotely playable character looks op try playing wilson first lol

Spoiler

/S

Spoiler

/s means sarcasm

Spoiler

sarcasm means I'm not being serious in this comment

Spoiler

is rock. what you not get?

Archived