Return of them - Turn of Tides now available on Steam!

On 16/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, isolanni said:

I'm devoted to Single Player. DST is not my interest, but I have been a faithful follower since 2012. Will I be able to play this new DLC?

Thanks!

you can play like single in DST (im doing it actually when my friends cant). I play both because i love how little mechanics changes can change the experience, also DST its harders since even deerclops could be a problem with highter hp than in single+ insanity aura

But i love how are the ruins in RoG. So deep...

10 hours ago, thetricker1 said:

you can play like single in DST (im doing it actually when my friends cant). I play both because i love how little mechanics changes can change the experience, also DST its harders since even deerclops could be a problem with highter hp than in single+ insanity aura

But i love how are the ruins in RoG. So deep...

This post made me realize something.

Both Singleplayer and Together have 2 expansions each.

SP: Shipwrecked and Hamlet

DST: A New Reign and Return of Them

Doesn't change the fact that SW is about as optimized as a pile of dirty laundry, but oh well.

3 hours ago, Canis said:

This post made me realize something.

Both Singleplayer and Together have 2 expansions each.

SP: Shipwrecked and Hamlet

DST: A New Reign and Return of Them

Doesn't change the fact that SW is about as optimized as a pile of dirty laundry, but oh well.

You forgot about ROG... Haha

11 hours ago, beachkids said:

This is lookin good for DST! hopefully we may get a switch port soon...

Sorry to disappoint but I really don't think they have plans for that in the near future; devs said so in a past discussion. Just download it in a computer instead, the game requires so lowly specs that with a little encouragement even Microwave Heaters, TI Calculators an Stone tablets can run the game with little issues. I don't like to offend any console players but imho this game is optimized for PC gaming and you'll very likely get more from it playing on an ancient relic of a computer than on an ultra HD last generation gaming console.

3 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

you'll very likely get more from it playing on an ancient relic of a computer than on an ultra HD last generation gaming console.

Someone needs to test this on one of those really old computers that took up a whole room

On 16/08/2019 at 9:25 AM, diego_arabian said:

We expect the next content update will hit the beta branch 4 weeks from now, and after 2 weeks of testing will be live in a total of 6 weeks from today; give or take a few days (probably give).

So september 16th?

1 hour ago, Sub Maxwell said:

Any word on when the new content hits the beta branch?

This thread says the plan is in four weeks—which is now two weeks. I'd expect information by next week if there's no delays.

Could even have info tomorrow, since lately Friday's have been info days. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Archived