Recommended Posts

Queron81    225
On 1.8.2019 at 10:27 PM, BeliarBAD said:

yay i can see all the lureplant planted at the portal already xxxD even new players without the intention to troll will plant them at portal by mistake xD

still good idea. i just hope it woudnt be like with webber players who plant evrywhere spiders

Maybe Klei could implement a way for mobs not spawning in a certain radius of the portal (so no spiders, eyes or tentacles), maybe also no smoldering/burning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    7,284
46 minutes ago, Queron81 said:

Maybe Klei could implement a way for mobs not spawning in a certain radius of the portal (so no spiders, eyes or tentacles), maybe also no smoldering/burning.

No smoldering/burning would encourage spawn bases, which is a very very big no no, for a number of reasons.

Everything else is a great idea, though.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bee2017    183

Poison birch should be friendly to wormwood.  I think cave worms should be friendly too.  Worms love plants.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queron81    225
4 hours ago, Canis said:

No smoldering/burning would encourage spawn bases, which is a very very big no no, for a number of reasons.

Everything else is a great idea, though.

It would only be a small area (with the portal in the way, they could even add some more undestructable structures around it), you wouldn't really be able to make a big base. And griefing (taking all the stuff out of the chests and ice boxes) would still be possible. So it still wouldn't be a good spot for a base (even if I had some good times in spawn bases on Klei Servers).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCrimson    171
On 7/30/2019 at 2:46 AM, YouKnowWho said:

Not a bad idea. I mean, Webber starts with some friends, why shouldn't Ol' beansprout get some?

because he's the lonesome

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    7,284
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, JustCrimson said:

because he's the lonesome

Webber is called "the indigestible" and we don't see him constantly being vored, do we?

My point is, sometimes character titles can be put aside for mechanics.

Edited by Canis
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maradyne    3,519
3 hours ago, Canis said:

Webber is called "the indigestible" and we don't see him constantly being vored, do we?

MODDERS ASSEMBLE

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    7,284
2 minutes ago, maradyne said:

MODDERS ASSEMBLE

OH GOD NO-

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    56,895
10 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

technically he is always being vored

5d4af05f2ee50_ScreenShot2019-04-01p1.png.47cbaf587f6c1db40dc31268b73525c9.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinancoTheBest    724

Inb4 Wormwood rework is a Plants vs Zombies collab in disguise and Wormwood will be able to plant Sunflowers, Peashooters, Potato Mines, Chompers, Wall nuts, Scaredy shrooms and Bonk Choys.

Actually that's a sick hallowed nights concept. Zombified mobs frequently attack base and you gotta protect yourself with PvZ plants.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    5,712
4 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Inb4 Wormwood rework is a Plants vs Zombies collab in disguise and Wormwood will be able to plant Sunflowers, Peashooters, Potato Mines, Chompers, Wall nuts, Scaredy shrooms and Bonk Choys.

Actually that's a sick hallowed nights concept. Zombified mobs frequently attack base and you gotta protect yourself with PvZ plants.

https://gyazo.com/e19bc9c9882bed0097887fc66cfdd695

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now