hamlet new content leaked. 6 island (joke)

BeliarBAD

i could swear it does. i had more of this green +285 points under my profil pic. i was sure its going down when i get confusion smileys. but i just tried it on your post and your green number was still the same.

nvm, its completely unimportant. i dont want to waste your time. it was just a joke, sorry

59 minutes ago, Maslak said:

I think originally they did remove points but then it was switched to simply not giving/removing any. At least sad, not sure about confusion.

im pretty sure the confusion smiley makes -1 point. cause i had 286 cause my birth year is 86. and after minespatch gave me the confusion smiley i got only 285.

and actually i had a lot lot lot more points but i got a lot - points xD

2 hours ago, MWY said:

@Sunset Skye already owns most of us so you will have to ask her for a price.

(hope I'm not cheap)

Reveal hidden contents

@minespatch mind dragging this thread back to course before my soul gets owned by someone?

In my opinion, if you want to put a thread back on its rails, it's definitely someone like @__IvoCZE__ that you should call :rolleyes:

Okay back back on topic then.

What we see here is a rare sight, world gen generating isolated island. It sometimes happens in RoG. If it happens, the worldgen makes sure to connect the island with mainland using wormhole.

Looks like it can happen in Hamlet aswell, and that wormhole is still being placed. But this "RoG mechanic" doesn't believe in actual water you can sail in, and in this case wormhole got placed in water. How does jumping in and out works, as TealPenguin asked? Dunno, gotta wait for OP to tell us.

@Maslakwhen i went through the first time it made sounds like im using a trialngle wormhole from sw. and when i came out of the other side my ship was broken like you can see on the pic. and wilson became a hologram. jumping back didnt work. it made the wormhole sound but my char didnt jump in. and as hologram my char didnt made walking animations. he just hover.

13 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

@Maslakwhen i went through the first time it made sounds like im using a trialngle wormhole from sw. and when i came out of the other side my ship was broken like you can see on the pic. and wilson became a hologram. jumping back didnt work. it made the wormhole sound but my char didnt jump in. and as hologram my char didnt made walking animations. he just hover.

Sounds like you need to call an exorcist.

Archived