Is the Starving Carol voices canon?

Is the Starving Carol voices canon?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Well, are they?

• **** you. They're canon, and you'll have to literally pay me to think otherwise.
    • They're not canon because Klei said so, but I wish they where.
    • They're not canon because the voices don't fit the characters.

Option 3 all day long, for me. The second I heard it I was like "That's ADORABLE!  But Willow's voice should be way higher; that pitch is more like Wendy's voice."  Wilson's voice sounds okay, though...putting aside the brain-whiplash of "AAA MY SIMS ARE SUDDENLY SPEAKING ENGLISH!" of the clip in general.  Heh.

Now, if we're talking the carol EMOTE voices...those I'll say are canon all day long.  UNLISTENABLE at times, but canon.  : P

(also why we talking about Winter's Feast stuff in almost June?  Well, unless you're Australian or somesuch, then I guess it _would_ be wintery weather where you are...)

...Notorious

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Does that mean that Wilson is Charlie Brown's father?:wilson_sneaky:

All I want is Jeffery Combs for Wilson and David Warner for Maxwell.

FRACKING _HELL_ YES.  Oh god wow.  I never thought of that, but yes.  Now I need that in my life.  Yesterday, please.  I love both of those guys, and their voices would so...work! 

...Notorious

Chris Barrie is another one of my favourites!  I love Rimmer and I've heard him in other things (including as passable American accents).  He is SUCH a good voice actor.  (There's this one commentary of a Red Dwarf episode where he does the ENTIRE INTRO in Lister's voice, and I didn't know _until all the other actors started cracking up_ that it WASN'T HIM!)  Also YES, Professor McGonagall/Dowager Duchess Crawley/Mother Superior from Sister Act absolutely MUST be Wickerbottom.

We're a hair off topic, but hey, I love voice-casting.  :D

...Notorious

Archived