The Next Refresh...

Ok, i'd love to see the next refresh be either Wendy or Webber, And I have a few suggestions for both of them.

Lets start off with Webber.

• Webber can go inside a spider nest and it works just like a tent would.

"It looks cozy in there!"

• Webber can (if he wants) scare enemies away for a couple seconds, (but not losing aggro).

"GRR"

• Webber automatically gets a train of spiders by walking around them.

"Yay, friends!"

And one last that would make me personally happy.

• Webber gains a sanity boost while being next to Wendy

I ship them, dont judge...

Ok, now its Wendy's turn. 

• Wendy can never naturally encounter a :"regular" terrorbeak, and takes more of a sanity loss to encounter a regular nightmare monster.

This goes with her being okay with the dark and being insane.

• Wendy can now summon ghouls/ghosts from graves, who follow her for 5 days, and then disappear into the ground.

"Welcome, back..."

And ofc Wendy also gets this one.

• Wendy gains a sanity boost while being next to Webber.

*giggles*

And thats it, thanks everyone!

1 hour ago, Webba said:

Ohhh, lmao i thought he was just joining the constant, not being counted as a refresh.

Its a bit of both, I was confused about that too, its sort of a new character since it was shipwrecked exclusive, but the devs consider it a refresh according to the schedule. He will be open and free for everyone too, like Winona.

Ok, but like, I'm a Willowson person myself, but I rather not see any shipping stuff in the actual game, even if it's for my otp. It just doesn't belong unless it makes sense.

If it makes ya feel better, Wendy will probably be the 5th character to be reworked after Woody. Simply because 90% of the fandom loves her, and her upcoming skin will have Klei literally swimming in gold.

7 hours ago, Webba said:

Ohhh, lmao i thought he was just joining the constant, not being counted as a refresh.

Thanks for the info though.

It would seem that Klei's branching out into the franchise for new content. Consider me exited, I could say that we can expect everyone, and I mean EVERONE, to be "reworked"

On 5/20/2019 at 9:21 PM, minespatch said:

Wait a sec... If Warly is getting a refresh... WE'RE GOING TO SEE NEW ORLEANS! PRINCESS AND THE FROG CONFIRMED!!!5cbbe78c99ab1_Warlyandtianaalmostthere.thumb.png.62b6bcc55649d4c4864e7d3c3200d46a.png

legit I'm originally from there and I'd be pretty excited if they really did include it in an animation somehow

...kinda thinking they'll go with a quick misadventure in the Gorge lands. But that would be neat, too. Anything for that delicious serving of lore.

On 5/18/2019 at 12:06 AM, Webba said:

Ok, i'd love to see the next refresh be either Wendy or Webber, And I have a few suggestions for both of them.

Lets start off with Webber.

• Webber can go inside a spider nest and it works just like a tent would.

"It looks cozy in there!"

• Webber can (if he wants) scare enemies away for a couple seconds, (but not losing aggro).

"GRR"

• Webber automatically gets a train of spiders by walking around them.

"Yay, friends!"

And one last that would make me personally happy.

• Webber gains a sanity boost while being next to Wendy

I ship them, dont judge...

Ok, now its Wendy's turn. 

• Wendy can never naturally encounter a :"regular" terrorbeak, and takes more of a sanity loss to encounter a regular nightmare monster.

This goes with her being okay with the dark and being insane.

• Wendy can now summon ghouls/ghosts from graves, who follow her for 5 days, and then disappear into the ground.

"Welcome, back..."

And ofc Wendy also gets this one.

• Wendy gains a sanity boost while being next to Webber.

*giggles*

And thats it, thanks everyone!

1- not everything should be scared from spiders, you can't just say GRR and make Deerclops run away.
2- Wendy isn't an Evocation expert, yes she has a bond with her dead sister, but that is because they are Sisters, Twins. not because Wendy is a witch
3- Webber having the ability to tame spiders by just walking near them will turn everything into chaos.
other than those other stuff looks fun. :>

Archived