Hello everyone here is my idea for the unimplemented character WINNIE ıf you have some ideas to share i would appreciate it

I thınk the idea of mobs not running away from her is really great but as many people say animals shouldn't protect her 

what they should do with winnie is she should be able to catch rabbits and birds with her bare hands and maybe give her some structures she can create (like a rabbit cage)(and structures so that the animals don't run back to their old houses and stuff) so this way she will be able to gather resources no other character can MILK she should be able to get MILK from volt goats that would make her character pretty awesome.

and maybe she can tame no-eyed dears? that would be pretty cool cuz ı want to tame them so badly.

Maybe give her some taming abilities so that she can domesticate a beefalo more easily or she can tame and ride a deer or a volt goat(but they get tired more quickly or something)

The idea of her being a better farmer is actually pretty awesome too she should have more tools for farming.

Her being a vegetarian will be so cool too but she should gain more stats from veggies(because ı tried to do the veggies challenge and its really hard)

For her lore maybe she comes from a farmer family so she knows all this stuff?

21 hours ago, Dalek said:

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS USING CAPSLOCK IN TOPIC-NAMES

i am sorry i am new here i didn't know everyone would get so mad 

and because i wanted people to see my ideas ty

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5650530

i just used caps lock for one word literally i didn't know everyone would get this mad I AM SORRY xD

everyone is complaining about the caps lock think but nobody shared their ideas and criticized mine cmon guys i want to see some ideas

41 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

there aren't much ideas as winnie is literally a wigfrid role.

i kinda want her to be more then that i want her as a character thats why i started this topic 

1 hour ago, yasir said:

i am sorry i am new here i didn't know everyone would get so mad 

and because i wanted people to see my ideas ty

i just used caps lock for one word literally i didn't know everyone would get this mad I AM SORRY xD

everyone is complaining about the caps lock think but nobody shared their ideas and criticized mine cmon guys i want to see some ideas

Don’t be upset, nobody’s mad at you, it’s just some innocent CYBERBULLING

Just kiddin. Your ideas are quite interesting, keep it up.

How about this idea: Winnie is Wigfried. Just like another personality in her, peaceful, vegetarien, doesn't harm innocent animals and able to cook some useful vegetarian dishes. So there could be a mechanic, to change between this two personalities.

On 4/30/2019 at 4:37 PM, Queron81 said:

How about this idea: Winnie is Wigfried. Just like another personality in her, peaceful, vegetarien, doesn't harm innocent animals and able to cook some useful vegetarian dishes. So there could be a mechanic, to change between this two personalities.

Wigfried

Wigfried

Wigfried

Adding winnie would make wigfrid role pretty weird because they look the same ok so how would wigfrid describe her and vice versa?

Sisters? No they can't be sisters because then winnie would have to be a valkirie too

Literally 2 characters that look like each other? Nah

2 hours ago, _Ellat_ said:

Adding winnie would make wigfrid role pretty weird because they look the same ok so how would wigfrid describe her and vice versa?

Sisters? No they can't be sisters because then winnie would have to be a valkirie too

Literally 2 characters that look like each other? Nah

winnie = another role of wigfrid.

4 minutes ago, _Ellat_ said:

2 characters that are the same character? Sounds weird to me

wigfrid is a role of a actress and winnie was a role scrapped and instead the actress is bound to wigfrid role only...

Personally I think the best suited for the farmer role in DST would be Wormwood. He can make literally biomes full of crops, without having to make the farms or fertilizing the soil. Also since he doesn't get health from HP restoring plants such as dragonfruits (via dragonpie) or toasted eggplants, in a DST enviroment, almost everyone else would benefit from his perk more than himself, so he sounds like a really team oriented character (sorry Wigfrid). He's also an alternative cheap supply of living logs.

It saddens me that he is on singleplayer only and considering the past with single player expansion characters, he may never make it officially to DST.

The mod that adds Wormwood and Wilba is very well made though.

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Personally I think the best suited for the farmer role in DST would be Wormwood. He can make literally biomes full of crops, without having to make the farms or fertilizing the soil. Also since he doesn't get health from HP restoring plants such as dragonfruits (via dragonpie) or toasted eggplants, in a DST enviroment, almost everyone else would benefit from his perk more than himself, so he sounds like a really team oriented character (sorry Wigfrid). He's also an alternative cheap supply of living logs.

It saddens me that he is on singleplayer only and considering the past with single player expansion characters, he may never make it officially to DST.

The mod that adds Wormwood and Wilba is very well made though.

or Webber for his past

Wormwood dst sounds good tho

On 5/1/2019 at 1:37 AM, Queron81 said:

Plot twist: the vegetables in Don't Starve are actually animals!

17 hours ago, Canis said:

Wigfried

Haha, sorry. I'm from Germany and here are some classic names containing "fried" like "Frieda", "Friederike" or "Willfried" and "Winfried" (and many other names with "fried" at the ending). For me it will always be "Wigfried" :D

4 hours ago, Queron81 said:

Haha, sorry. I'm from Germany and here are some classic names containing "fried" like "Frieda", "Friederike" or "Willfried" and "Winfried" (and many other names with "fried" at the ending). For me it will always be "Wigfried" :D

I made that mistake as well.

Archived