winona and pc culture

i think winona shouldn't be available only on pc she should also be on mobile i dont think this pc master race culture helps anybody everyone should be able to get new characters i dont think it would be hard to port

edit: i realise winona is also on consoles but i think she should also be in mobile

2 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

i think winona shouldn't be available only on pc she should also be on mobile i dont think this pc master race culture helps anybody everyone should be able to get new characters i dont think it would be hard to port

edit: i realise winona is also on consoles but i think she should also be in mobile

we all at some point wished that we could have some DS characters in DST and viceversa but this is a bit unlikely to happen from the time being... maybe down the line we might have some crossover but that's unlikely to happen.. mostly lore-wise really

1 hour ago, Canis said:

I read "pc culture" and immediately assumed the worst.

I think this was the best case scenario in regards to the contents of this thread.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Revive the old john please.

Instead of trolling him you could explain a little bit... These kind of comments don't really help 

Archived