New Update Speculiatons

Hey, I think that the Ancient Atrium in the picture from the What´s next thread resembles Shadow Creatures coming to Constant and we didnt had a "Sanity" update in a few years so i think the next update will be about New Worlds and Shadows.What do you think ?

1 hour ago, WebberMain said:

Hey, I think that the Ancient Atrium in the picture from the What´s next thread resembles Shadow Creatures coming to Constant and we didnt had a "Sanity" update in a few years so i think the next update will be about New Worlds and Shadows.What do you think ?

I personally think that sanity is still kinda easy for hardcore players but too hard for new-comers...

It would be good to see a rework

1 hour ago, jantonio said:
  Hide contents

ruins are the home of our shadow creatures.

Spoiler

I thought that the ruins were the homes of the ancients which then became "infested" by the shadow creatures due to them overusing the nightmare fuel?

I always thought that it would be pretty cool if each character had a special shadow creature tailored to their personality/backstory. For example, maybe Willow could have a fire related shadow creature that can induce overheating even during the winter. They would only appear under the effects of low sanity too, meaning they won't spawn from the nightmare cycle. This way they're only a threat to that specific character unless someone decides to try and help you fight them off.

On 21. 3. 2019 at 12:00 AM, BeliarBAD said:

for me it sounds that we gonna get more then 1 new world. like in ds the skyworthy you can travel to hamlet or sw. 

Yeah,me and my friends think the same,there could be worlds with their leaders which need our help,Imagine for example forge world:we need food ,when you will give the food to us we will give you weapons,so you go to gorge and get the food and the weapons are needed by somebody else,Or there could be elemental worlds like World of Ice that is full of Mactusks and such.Shadow world wont propably be accesible to us because something will come From the Shadow world like in the picture with the Atrium overflowing in the Whats next Thread

16 minutes ago, WebberMain said:

Yeah,me and my friends think the same,there could be worlds with their leaders which need our help,Imagine for example forge world:we need food ,when you will give the food to us we will give you weapons,so you go to gorge and get the food and the weapons are needed by somebody else,Or there could be elemental worlds like World of Ice that is full of Mactusks and such.Shadow world wont propably be accesible to us because something will come From the Shadow world like in the picture with the Atrium overflowing in the Whats next Thread

yea that sounds great. its just the question how to solve the problem with the servers. they made caves and ruins as second servers. i dont think they can add more servers. cause 2 is already hard to do for the most pcs. actually im a noob at this but what you get as information is that already the 2 server is a problem. so no idea how they can add more worlds

51 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

yea that sounds great. its just the question how to solve the problem with the servers. they made caves and ruins as second servers. i dont think they can add more servers. cause 2 is already hard to do for the most pcs. actually im a noob at this but what you get as information is that already the 2 server is a problem. so no idea how they can add more worlds

Make it on the same map but you cant see it on the map .justmake different waves and such

5 minutes ago, WebberMain said:

Make it on the same map but you cant see it on the map .justmake different waves and such

Something like what the archipelago from adventure mode but that would drop fps like hell or lag if exploring both that and caves 

On 3/20/2019 at 5:28 PM, Stonetribe said:
  Hide contents

I thought that the ruins were the homes of the ancients which then became "infested" by the shadow creatures due to them overusing the nightmare fuel?

I always thought that it would be pretty cool if each character had a special shadow creature tailored to their personality/backstory. For example, maybe Willow could have a fire related shadow creature that can induce overheating even during the winter. They would only appear under the effects of low sanity too, meaning they won't spawn from the nightmare cycle. This way they're only a threat to that specific character unless someone decides to try and help you fight them off.

This needs much more attention.

Im imagining Woodie being chased by several shadow beavers.

11 hours ago, leexklei said:

In DS if you are in Hamlet the Volcano is stuck with no spoilage time and so on.It counts after you enter it and Hamlet becomes stuck.In DST they need to run at the same time so they added servers.

what

9 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

what

They said to add more maps on the same server and since in DS the only map that is active is the one u are in.If u are in caves in DS there will be no mobs spawning or moving.After exiting the caves it counts the days survived.In DST mobs are active in rog and caves at the same time.So it would require more servers for more maps.

Archived